• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

MY INTERPRETATION OF LAW OF VIBRATION (AKA LAW OF ATTRACTION) WITH SCIENCE

LAW OF VIBRATION
This law is the most fundamental law of Law of attraction. I mean, u could consider her as grandma. XD.
U know we r merely the composition of energy and mass. Even if u consider einstein's E=MC^2 then energy is equivalent to given mass. It means we r just energy. Now i am stating another fact. I think u know this too. Every object with a non zero temperature (living beings or non living beings) gives off electromagnetic radiation. It means, u nd me r giving off radiation or in simple term, energy. This is because of intermolecular vibration in cell. Although it's not that simple. Why we r giving off the EM radiation, for this we have to know why electromagnetic field is getting induced in our cells nd for that we have to know abt einstein's special relativity. Leave it here.
Now u might ask well it's ok that we r giving off energy but why the LAW OF VIBRATION. right?
Law of vibration simply states that nothing rests, everything moves.
But why we r moving (or vibrating)? simply because we r energy. U know even dead body moves. If it didn’t, how would ever change to dust?
Now well if u r somehow convinced that we r being vibrated so what?:D Well so far I was into the physiological part now coming to the spirituality.

First remember one thing, our body nd mind is single entity. Just like einstein was considering space nd time to be a single entity, spacetime! Just like that.
It simply means whatever is going through with ur body, u have to face the same consequence to ur mind. That's why when we r tensed, our stomach aches. And u know here only science is merged with spirituality. You know why?? Ok proceed with me.
Here our Body ache is a physiological phenomenon bt getting tensed is merely our thoughts. And here I am considering our thoughts to be a spiritual phenomenon. So isn't everything connected with each other?!

Fine now again come to the LAW OF VIBRATION part. As i mentioned abt the funda of the law that everything moves or vibrates with a frequency regardless of our body (cell level) and our thoughts(mind level). Again remember that Body nd Mind to be the same entity.

Now here forget abt the cell. We r interested upon our thoughts. As The Law of Vibration states that everything around us is pure matter vibrating at a specific frequency, it means the thoughts in our minds r vibrating too. Every thought vibrates at different frequency range. On the law of vibration, they refer that thoughts become things. When u r having a higher frequency thought (the thought which is good for ur wellbeing) By constantly creating the thought, it is being sent off to the universe nd eventually it will come back to u in the same form. And thus, we can achieve manifesting many stuffs by that simple phenomenon. And from here law of attraction nd law of assumptions are originated. They r merely the ways or procedures of manifestation.

At last, The #1 key to manifesting is cultivating the energy of what you're trying to experience. You're an energy being in a Universe governed by the flow of energy, thus manifesting happens at the energetic level. When you're vibrating at a low energy, you attract low energy, negative experiences (or negative consequences) and when u r vibrating at high energy, you r gonna attract the positive consequences. Following are the different thoughts nd its different energy levels.
View attachment 76300
P.S ALWAYS REMEMBER THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS. AND THINGS DO MANIFEST. TELL ME ON WHICH LEVEL U R CURRENTLY IN.
IT IS ALWAYS UR RESPONSIBILITY TO ALTER UR LOWER ENERGY LEVEL THOUGHT INTO THE HIGHER LEVEL. WHAT YOU THINK THAT YOU MANIFEST!!
Good one

LAW OF VIBRATION
This law is the most fundamental law of Law of attraction. I mean, u could consider her as grandma. XD.
U know we r merely the composition of energy and mass. Even if u consider einstein's E=MC^2 then energy is equivalent to given mass. It means we r just energy. Now i am stating another fact. I think u know this too. Every object with a non zero temperature (living beings or non living beings) gives off electromagnetic radiation. It means, u nd me r giving off radiation or in simple term, energy. This is because of intermolecular vibration in cell. Although it's not that simple. Why we r giving off the EM radiation, for this we have to know why electromagnetic field is getting induced in our cells nd for that we have to know abt einstein's special relativity. Leave it here.
Now u might ask well it's ok that we r giving off energy but why the LAW OF VIBRATION. right?
Law of vibration simply states that nothing rests, everything moves.
But why we r moving (or vibrating)? simply because we r energy. U know even dead body moves. If it didn’t, how would ever change to dust?
Now well if u r somehow convinced that we r being vibrated so what?:D Well so far I was into the physiological part now coming to the spirituality.

First remember one thing, our body nd mind is single entity. Just like einstein was considering space nd time to be a single entity, spacetime! Just like that.
It simply means whatever is going through with ur body, u have to face the same consequence to ur mind. That's why when we r tensed, our stomach aches. And u know here only science is merged with spirituality. You know why?? Ok proceed with me.
Here our Body ache is a physiological phenomenon bt getting tensed is merely our thoughts. And here I am considering our thoughts to be a spiritual phenomenon. So isn't everything connected with each other?!

Fine now again come to the LAW OF VIBRATION part. As i mentioned abt the funda of the law that everything moves or vibrates with a frequency regardless of our body (cell level) and our thoughts(mind level). Again remember that Body nd Mind to be the same entity.

Now here forget abt the cell. We r interested upon our thoughts. As The Law of Vibration states that everything around us is pure matter vibrating at a specific frequency, it means the thoughts in our minds r vibrating too. Every thought vibrates at different frequency range. On the law of vibration, they refer that thoughts become things. When u r having a higher frequency thought (the thought which is good for ur wellbeing) By constantly creating the thought, it is being sent off to the universe nd eventually it will come back to u in the same form. And thus, we can achieve manifesting many stuffs by that simple phenomenon. And from here law of attraction nd law of assumptions are originated. They r merely the ways or procedures of manifestation.

At last, The #1 key to manifesting is cultivating the energy of what you're trying to experience. You're an energy being in a Universe governed by the flow of energy, thus manifesting happens at the energetic level. When you're vibrating at a low energy, you attract low energy, negative experiences (or negative consequences) and when u r vibrating at high energy, you r gonna attract the positive consequences. Following are the different thoughts nd its different energy levels.
View attachment 76300
P.S ALWAYS REMEMBER THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS. AND THINGS DO MANIFEST. TELL ME ON WHICH LEVEL U R CURRENTLY IN.
IT IS ALWAYS UR RESPONSIBILITY TO ALTER UR LOWER ENERGY LEVEL THOUGHT INTO THE HIGHER LEVEL. WHAT YOU THINK THAT YOU MANIFEST!!
Energetic , enlightening, awesome.:cool:

1692731332078.png

1692731289002.png