• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My (currently) favorite shows - a bit off main stream ;)

jochen

Active Ranker
Hey all,

my two favorite TV shows recently are:

32869.jpeg

For people who loves the novels by Douglas Adams (Hitchhiker's Guide Through the Galaxy) apparently will love this show, which is a co-production of BBC America and Netflix. Unfortunately the show was cancelled after 2 seasons because of bad audiance ratings on BBC America. Nevertheless the 2 seasons are awesome in my opinion and I have some little hope left that maybe Netflix will continue the show without BBC America.

The other show I love is
A-Series-of-Unfortunate-Events.jpg

I think the movie with the same name and content (with Jim Carrey and Jude Law) which was released 2004 was kinda lame, but the TV show, which is also a Netflix production is great I think.
Currently there is one season out, the 2nd will be released in March I think and a 3rd and final season is confirmed.

Who loves some "weirder" stuff and also have a big affection to black humor should take a look at these shows. At least I, love both of them :)

Hey all,

my two favorite TV shows recently are:

View attachment 282

For people who loves the novels by Douglas Adams (Hitchhiker's Guide Through the Galaxy) apparently will love this show, which is a co-production of BBC America and Netflix. Unfortunately the show was cancelled after 2 seasons because of bad audiance ratings on BBC America. Nevertheless the 2 seasons are awesome in my opinion and I have some little hope left that maybe Netflix will continue the show without BBC America.

The other show I love is
View attachment 283

I think the movie with the same name and content (with Jim Carrey and Jude Law) which was released 2004 was kinda lame, but the TV show, which is also a Netflix production is great I think.
Currently there is one season out, the 2nd will be released in March I think and a 3rd and final season is confirmed.

Who loves some "weirder" stuff and also have a big affection to black humor should take a look at these shows. At least I, love both of them :)
I watched the move of A Series of Unfortunate Events and fell in love wiith it. I haven't started watching the show yet, but I will.