• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My biggest DOUBT

Guys, I am here for months and months with different id I am here for almost 2 years. Why nobody wants to be a longterm friends even though they like to chat with me... they don't wanna continue as a friend. They just do sexting then cum then went without even saying good bye. I wish I had a good friend but I don't. So Im looking for tamil Girl just to be friends. Casual talk, sexting, no real sex, going for movie, going out for dinner, lunch...

Guys, I am here for months and months with different id I am here for almost 2 years. Why nobody wants to be a longterm friends even though they like to chat with me... they don't wanna continue as a friend. They just do sexting then cum then went without even saying good bye. I wish I had a good friend but I don't. So Im looking for tamil Girl just to be friends. Casual talk, sexting, no real sex, going for movie, going out for dinner, lunch...
I can understand your feelings...related to this meme..MEME-20230126-091227.jpg

Lol is it frndship app to make a frnd here!it is an adult site.. people's quit u at any time without reason if u act good or bad here

Simple, they get what they are here for. . Nothing more they expect from a virtual site

It's not possible to mix virtual and real for long standing, but also it's not impossible
All the best bro

Wish you all the best...