• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

my advice

someguy93

i think most women will probably agree to what im about to say here and i think this is a issue that happens in all chatroom's that ive been to over the years. People often complain about there arent enough girls or that they dont cam up but there is a reason why that is a large group of guys ruin it for the rest dont ask people over and over to view your cam or cyber with them and dont constantly ask to dm someone if you want to talk to a girl thats the wrong way to go about doing it if they say no they shouldn't have to tell you again. One of the things that guys typically say when i bring this up is that it is a sex chat but its not limited to just talking about sex people do talk on there about other things other then sex people wouldn't say half the things they say to girls in real life what makes chat any different?Try to put yourself in their shoes for once. If you do manage to get a dm from a a girl dont ask them asl first thing its a dead giveaway as to what your intentions are. If your nice and can hold a conversation somewhat without being a dick or a perv then chances are people will allow you to dm them or maybe even watch you on cam. Like this post if you agree with what im saying.