• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My account has been ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have surely missed this rule to go through or else i haven't mentioned it in main. Now i have gont through all your rules. I kindly request you to revork my all ID and i will mainatin the standards of yours. Pl consider

I Have surely missed this rule to go through or else i haven't mentioned it in main. Now i have gont through all your rules. I kindly request you to revork my all ID and i will mainatin the standards of yours. Pl consider
ignorance of the rules doesn't excuse the breaking of them. they've been set for years, and the fact that you've said you have been here for a year does not excuse it. It stands

ignorance of the rules doesn't excuse the breaking of them. they've been set for years, and the fact that you've said you have been here for a year does not excuse it. It stands
I haven't ignored it i have clearly missed, all your other rules i have known like age, no personal contact, other side link posts, but i have never known on this. As said in my pervious post i l have now gone through all ur rules i will maintain it. I respect you are trying to maintain a standard which has been defined but consider pl.

Status
Not open for further replies.