• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Muted forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nani9999

Hi,

Can I know why was I muted forever with me doing anything wrong , wasn't even texting someone was on other tab as soon as I was back page got refreshed when I tried to login could see muted forever

Last edited:
U insult pp and harass women I wonder why u got this but soon u will come back anyways so don't whin about getting muted when u can just come right back

Also other staff members have BANNED u and muted u and u never once complained about it but now that I have u come on here complaing about being muted forever why is it that I do it and u complain but when other staff does it u dont

First thing I can't come back
Second
Insult ppl and harass seriously?
Harass wow
And you say u insult ppl and harass "you wonder" you don't know exact reason but still mute
I donno who muted me and why that's the reason I posted here to know and how would I know that you mute me lol
Can I know exact reason?
Thanks

Hi diva, irritating soph really? I guess it's been more than a month or two I had chat with her
I'm sorry
You saw me today in chat where?what's happening? I tried to login today and I saw muted forever
My user name is Nani9999
Is it really me who you are referring to irritating women?
Crazy donno what's happening at all
There are users whom you can ask about me! But yeah I know you don't want to waste your time asking about me
Bye

Sorry to bother you
Will make sure I delete this thread by tomorrow and will try not to come back
Was just waiting to know why I was muted forever without me doing anything wrong

Lol!! Now I get it
You guys muted me instead of niranjan 88 guy who was irritating everyone in room from couple of days

Wow, and I was told I harassed women

No No foxy I'm not that 88 guy
You muted wrong guy then

I hope my account will be unmuted now
So that I can be back
To be fair I didn't do anything wrong but still mistakes do happen

Hi,

Can I know why was I muted forever with me doing anything wrong , wasn't even texting someone was on other tab as soon as I was back page got refreshed when I tried to login could see muted forever
Thats happened to me too!
I didnt do anything but post a sexy picture so I might get some conpliments (because hey I want to feel pretty sometimes).

I regestered again and it says I am invald

Status
Not open for further replies.