• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Muted forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
By posting links in main and asking users to spoil you, charging for Skype sessions goes against our rules. You're not gonna be VIP here and if we see you doing this on ZoZo again we will ban you. No unfairness happened here. And your ban won't be lifted.

By posting links in main and asking users to spoil you, charging for Skype sessions goes against our rules. You're not gonna be VIP here and if we see you doing this on ZoZo again we will ban you. No unfairness happened here. And your ban won't be lifted.

Aphrodite warned me/gave me a friendly reminder and I stopped doing it and I have been behaving since.

I know that goes against the rules and thats why I stopped doing it. Like I said Aphrodite gave me a friendly reminder . Sooo considering that and how I have stopped doing that. Kinda of curious to why I got banned. All I did after Aphrodite warned me was behave sooo idk.
I get banned right after logging in weird

You didn't stop. We know. It was not a friendly reminder but a warning. I know what happened, she knows what happened our mods know what happened. So no need for curiosity. You know the rules and so do we. Now the matter is decided by Aphrodite (co-owner) and admins. You got your reply.
Aphrodite warned me/gave me a friendly reminder and I stopped doing it and I have been behaving since.

I know that goes against the rules and thats why I stopped doing it. Like I said Aphrodite gave me a friendly reminder . Sooo considering that and how I have stopped doing that. Kinda of curious to why I got banned. All I did after Aphrodite warned me was behave sooo idk.
I get banned right after logging in weird

Status
Not open for further replies.