• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Muted forever/ IP Banned

I don't know, but gonna find out and inform you.

I dnt know y i got muted actually a girl was caming she looks too young i thought she might be below 18 in that case i asked her i dnt know she is mod for good sake i asked whether she is 18+ nothing more than that pls unmute me.

I dnt know y i got muted actually a girl was caming she looks too young i thought she might be below 18 in that case i asked her i dnt know she is mod for good sake i asked whether she is 18+ nothing more than that pls unmute me.
Hmmm just verified it and I know you know who are Mods and admins, and especially that our mod is not underage. And again who are you to be questioning someone's age? And again why on hell you think we would have an underage mod lol fucking hell dude do you have a brain in your head? And why do you think it was on your right to be flooding her pm's and pestering her about her age when she said she was not underage?? I know she warned you to stop and she informed us Admins about it. We communicate and we know everything that happens in chat. So before you come to forum to complain make sure you tell the whole story and not a manipulated one.