• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Movies from Hollywood that may entertain you and may make you think -1

aakash111

Active Ranker
I love good cinema. I dont know how to best describe what movies are . They just let you feel hero or remind urself ur character thru them etcetc. Movies are beautiful. Here is a small list of some best cinema i have seen.

1)Aritificial Intelligence - sci fi drama ( vision of Stanely kubrick completed by steven speilberg)
2)One flew over cuckoos nest -drama ( Jack Nicholson as sexy as ever. louise fletcher as Rude Nurse ) Dont forget to see Louise fletcher oscar speech after watching movie
and you know what .. i just thought the movie is shot in a Zozo Room i am jack nicholson and Nurse is a mod.
3) Dead Poets society Drama ( A master piece acted by Robin Williams and a must must must see for every parent. I think they show this movie in US schools.)As i started to see this movie i thought uhhh its going to be boring .. the last 5 minutes of this movie are fulfilling of a mission and heart.
4) A Clockwork Orange Drama/Crime ( A masterpiece from stanley kubrick . this is a movie with some tough scenes but it was ahead of its time)
5)Kungu Fu Hustle - Action/Comedy ( This will make u laugh and you will find it awesome in many ways)
6) Million Dollar Baby - Actio/Drama /Sports( This movie made me feel i should be a boxer . A must see may be for all females. Hillary Swank omg she was amaaaazing in the movie and so was clint eastwood with godly voice of Morgan Freeman )

7)The Shawshank Redemption ( I am sure most here have seen this. One amazing story that will make u think and grow )
More to come .