• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

More mods needed

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello and good evening everyone,
I am aware that the old site is soon gonna shift to the beta version but would still like to make a suggestion. Till the time that finally doesn't happen, we need more room mods in the Hindi room. It's just a suggestion as every night there is sheer chaos in the room. I absolutely understand that mods have their personal life and personal issues as well and they cannot be omnipresent, hence I am making this suggestion so that the work load gets divided between more people.
Thank you and have a great evening :)

Basically, ur indirect request is to make u the mod of Hindi room? Hope I'm right! Hehehe, kidding mate.
He was ex room mod n dropped out of some certain reasons
Hello and good evening everyone,
I am aware that the old site is soon gonna shift to the beta version but would still like to make a suggestion. Till the time that finally doesn't happen, we need more room mods in the Hindi room. It's just a suggestion as every night there is sheer chaos in the room. I absolutely understand that mods have their personal life and personal issues as well and they cannot be omnipresent, hence I am making this suggestion so that the work load gets divided between more people.
Thank you and have a great evening :)
As I said before ignorance is bliss in absence of staff Hindi room has two admins three unimods and a room owner adding more people is not a certain solution just report n ignore giving attention to the abuser is simply like encouraging him to abuse

He was ex room mod n dropped out of some certain reasons

As I said before ignorance is bliss in absence of staff Hindi room has two admins three unimods and a room owner adding more people is not a certain solution just report n ignore giving attention to the abuser is simply like encouraging him to abuse
Hello and good evening bro,
I already keep reporting yet there are certain erring users who keep asking for solicitation and keep spamming repeatedly. Even after several complaints they don't pay heed and keep changing nicks and flood the wall so much that it is impossible for any other users to chat.