• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Modship

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello and good evening everyone. I just want to know has my modship been taken away? I am not here to give any explanations but I just wanna know the reason why it was done. I have being doing my work in the Hindi room very sincerely. Anyways I guess it's the admin and unimods call.
Thank you for opportunity.

Chek admin
Thank you bro. I did and it seems I have been removed. I have no qualms about it but I feel I should have been given a warning of sorts and also I feel have been sincere with my work. Anyways admins call bro :)

Hello and good evening everyone. I just want to know has my modship been taken away? I am not here to give any explanations but I just wanna know the reason why it was done. I have being doing my work in the Hindi room very sincerely. Anyways I guess it's the admin and unimods call.
Thank you for opportunity.
Check pvt staff convo

Check pvt staff convo
Hello and good evening Ms. I am not part of that room anymore as I have been removed. Anyways it seems because of my posting legal stuff I have been muted. I legal stuff was only posted for users who were abusing in PM's and posting threats. I did not post it for everyone. I guess my work is not appreciated here as it is and it's fine I guess. Anyways thank you for all your help as and when you have done.
Take care and stay safe Ms. :)

Hello and good evening Ms. I am not part of that room anymore as I have been removed. Anyways it seems because of my posting legal stuff I have been muted. I legal stuff was only posted for users who were abusing in PM's and posting threats. I did not post it for everyone. I guess my work is not appreciated here as it is and it's fine I guess. Anyways thank you for all your help as and when you have done.
Take care and stay safe Ms. :)
Even if u didn't posted to everyone u have no right to misguide n threaten a user using legal provision stuff u clearly know what's ur mistake n y ur badge has been revoked ......so no need to prolong this issue simply have fun n enjoy ur chat

Even if u didn't posted to everyone u have no right to misguide n threaten a user using legal provision stuff u clearly know what's ur mistake n y ur badge has been revoked ......so no need to prolong this issue simply have fun n enjoy ur chat
Hello and good evening bro. I did not provoke anyone. I am there at the Hindi room till late and I face the wrath of users in PM. It was not a threat but I guess one user who I have been ignoring for my reasons got disgruntled. Anyways no hard feelings bro. . Thank you and you also enjoy your chats . Thank you for all your help when I needed it. :)