• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Moderator not ready to listen my point he accued me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr prince

......to . @Administrator @admin

Not complained its an request @satz

One problem hapn. A moderator's he not spoken me he and not ready to listen to me. decided wrong desion that day he supporting only girls one side... My problem. 21.08.21 Saturday ...... I have the user ID but I have been using the guest ID for some time. The name is madman . And suddendly i was shocked same my name one person coming to the guest ID madman

1.That's that guy's I use madman ID so pls i said chnage the . Please help improve this article or section by expanding it. But that guy not response me. So at that time the alagi id the .. alagi is also my friend. So that madman is trying to talk alagi id. Few Minutes after he abused the alagi ID. So at the time @satz entered Suddenly he said to me doing wrong wrongly.. Why same id use one id gud chat another id forr abusing girls. This type told and im telling that is not me.. Some other person
2.i said alread to check the ip address. But Satzs is not even ready to listen to that. he is not r8 guy for all ... This is how a leader. I had sent pvt voice and the he is not response There is no reply from him

3.and satz spoiling my name in main.even im not did wrong that day It's very difficult for me not to be a personal attacker .... and the moderator is the girls and Boys Equal for all and .. I am not abuse anyone. Talk about rubbing salt in my word- d'oh! One id is use for Casual chat with and one id ues for general sex chat with mood .. thats it... So wts problem i use many id s

4. Say one more thing, Satz said, everyone should be honest .. This is a virtual chat for me and honesty . So I'm a real name .. a real voter .. a real photo ... can I tell you the real work? Im alsi virgin boy. I want protctect my self. For example girls are not telling true pic, tue native, true age, true work so this is girls lie for protection . So why moderator think be broad mineded..why i say truttjing thast it and aonther thing is.... Affectionate eyes and petty quarrels are common. At that time, the one who did not even speak to me said, "Let's go back to the four of us talking together. I do not know what I 'm talking about near my GF.

This is where the personal wiveb becomes. So the leader who does not know the difference between abuse and friendship. we are speaks for itself ... .. Some users come to the newcomer with the same name as co incidently and tell me what is the reason for madman Without proof .... and four or five guest names La what I came up with .. I will come to relax and be comfortable with me .... once I even talk to a girl withuout any disturbance for two hours are more . and one ID for sex and id for normal chat. what is wrong with me and others. Im not forceng and not use bad woreds incase any girls complient me then u take action but i came here for only fun ur people gud knowledge why not i aslo matured person i aslo have knowledge..

.... Now that alagi ID .. Don't even talk to me...@satz say to tat girl both id is same.. Actually he did no problem but abuse man not me. That point he not telling to alagi. So she is anger and not speekb....this matter so hurt me lot little cry also coming. Even i doing worng why i came here fourm... In cace my mistate. I ready to listen wt u said.. But that day iam gud person not doing wrong.... Finally moderator not work smart work.. Like same belive fate....immediately he chevk my ip problems is solved within min.. But he cant do. So i tottaly disappointed

5. Let's say the chats are the same as the awesome idea ... but that i wont abuse the girl and other ids I mean what I said that the satz to come and tell the truth on that day to alagi id clarify..... I
Pls more further action pls @admin @Administrator @Pinkcandy @Ichayan @Vjv5 @Jhon killer

I don't know the actual things happened there, so respected persons may tell the things, but I am commenting here only one thing..

Yes it's a virtual world, that doesn't mean people's can come in multiple I'd in same time make fun of other users, this my opinion, and I have been requested to stop this before too.

ofcourse it's a virtual world and can't ask for the persons real identity and all.. but still it has some ethics right?? And that we do follows as the rules here , it makes different from other chat sites and we chat zozo keeps the first place in chatting sites

First ,He mentioned his request in Tamil(Means tanglish)only.it was shifted to Tamil room because of rules. May be you can get his request in Tamil room.

......to . @Administrator @admin

Not complained its an request @satz

One problem hapn. A moderator's he not spoken me he and not ready to listen to me. decided wrong desion that day he supporting only girls one side... My problem. 21.08.21 Saturday ...... I have the user ID but I have been using the guest ID for some time. The name is madman . And suddendly i was shocked same my name one person coming to the guest ID madman

1.That's that guy's I use madman ID so pls i said chnage the . Please help improve this article or section by expanding it. But that guy not response me. So at that time the alagi id the .. alagi is also my friend. So that madman is trying to talk alagi id. Few Minutes after he abused the alagi ID. So at the time @satz entered Suddenly he said to me doing wrong wrongly.. Why same id use one id gud chat another id forr abusing girls. This type told and im telling that is not me.. Some other person
2.i said alread to check the ip address. But Satzs is not even ready to listen to that. he is not r8 guy for all ... This is how a leader. I had sent pvt voice and the he is not response There is no reply from him

3.and satz spoiling my name in main.even im not did wrong that day It's very difficult for me not to be a personal attacker .... and the moderator is the girls and Boys Equal for all and .. I am not abuse anyone. Talk about rubbing salt in my word- d'oh! One id is use for Casual chat with and one id ues for general sex chat with mood .. thats it... So wts problem i use many id s

4. Say one more thing, Satz said, everyone should be honest .. This is a virtual chat for me and honesty . So I'm a real name .. a real voter .. a real photo ... can I tell you the real work? Im alsi virgin boy. I want protctect my self. For example girls are not telling true pic, tue native, true age, true work so this is girls lie for protection . So why moderator think be broad mineded..why i say truttjing thast it and aonther thing is.... Affectionate eyes and petty quarrels are common. At that time, the one who did not even speak to me said, "Let's go back to the four of us talking together. I do not know what I 'm talking about near my GF.

This is where the personal wiveb becomes. So the leader who does not know the difference between abuse and friendship. we are speaks for itself ... .. Some users come to the newcomer with the same name as co incidently and tell me what is the reason for madman Without proof .... and four or five guest names La what I came up with .. I will come to relax and be comfortable with me .... once I even talk to a girl withuout any disturbance for two hours are more . and one ID for sex and id for normal chat. what is wrong with me and others. Im not forceng and not use bad woreds incase any girls complient me then u take action but i came here for only fun ur people gud knowledge why not i aslo matured person i aslo have knowledge..

.... Now that alagi ID .. Don't even talk to me...@satz say to tat girl both id is same.. Actually he did no problem but abuse man not me. That point he not telling to alagi. So she is anger and not speekb....this matter so hurt me lot little cry also coming. Even i doing worng why i came here fourm... In cace my mistate. I ready to listen wt u said.. But that day iam gud person not doing wrong.... Finally moderator not work smart work.. Like same belive fate....immediately he chevk my ip problems is solved within min.. But he cant do. So i tottaly disappointed

5. Let's say the chats are the same as the awesome idea ... but that i wont abuse the girl and other ids I mean what I said that the satz to come and tell the truth on that day to alagi id clarify..... I
Pls more further action pls @admin @Administrator @Pinkcandy @Ichayan @Vjv5 @Jhon killer

You should have registered your original id so that no one can use it other than you and if it is a guest id then even an admin or mod cannot do anything.

As you are using two ids, an admin or mod will believe it's you only as these people do not have any super powers, they are same like us only.

We have so many mobiles around us and we can use them to come in different ids just to mask our original identity.

So it is always better for you to register your id instead of using guest ids

Its not just that wat u said...u shld say all other happening in one id u were abusing a girl in another iid u were fighting with the abusing in the third id u were pampering the girl...i just came to kick the abuser n found all three were same and then i never kicked anyone...but i tagged u and ssaid "dony do such activitu" i never said wat u did or wat u were doing earlier....this is the third time the same incident is happening.. u have appologised to me twice n i said ok.....but now u r doing it again n again.....i never muted u or kicked u in this incident i just warned uu not to do so... so that user dont get confused or trapped....not only me jk was also there but i took the words....so mr prince spite anbeva madman madman1 etc etc etc etc.... wats ur complain on me now

@Mr prince Could you explain the same through your 'First Language' ? That might be Telugu, Tamil or Hindi. Sometime when you explain in English you might miss the exact words or the meaning.
thu@satz mela nan vaikkra oru request..

Not complient....

As a moderator problem ennanu kekkama avare muduvi pandraru wrong judgement girsku one sidea support pandraru .my problem is . At staturday 21.08.21...... User id i have but some time im using guest id. Name is madman So Ennoda guest id perala vera paiyan vanthan so im shocked. So suddenly i create madman1.. So antha paiyan kitta bro ithu nan use pandra id so pls vera name vainga sonan. Nenga ethana pesina athu nan apdinu nenippanha so pls change sonan. But antha paiyan kekkala. So that time alagi id irunchi.. Alagi also my frnd. So that man trying to speek alagi id. Few min after he abuse alagi id. So satz enter the time. Suddenly he saying Athu nan thanu nenchitu staz enna criminal maari project pannaru mainla.. Nan appvae sonan athu vera person nee venumna immediately ip address check pannu. But satz atha kekka kooda thayara ila. enna mainla vachi asinga paduthanumnu sonnanaru.. Itha epdi oru thalaivan pandra seyala. Nan pvtla voice kooda sonan ethayume kekkala avaru. Enkitta atha pathi pvt la pesla replyvum illa. Mainla en pera kedukkara maari pesina enna artham. Athu enaku romba kastama pochu personala attact pandrathu.... And moderator aa girls and boysa equala pakkanum.. And oru id la nan valaiyaranam innoru id la abuse pandrenu wronga solldraru.. Vera paiyan panathuku enna sonna epdi niyayama. Nan yaruim abuse pannala. Nan jus pesa than varen. Enaku intsrt irukum pothu normal chat and mood irukkum pothu sex chat.. Thastall..
And innoru visyam sollanum satz solldraru ellarkittyum unamaiya irukkanumnu.. Ithu virtual chat enakum karppu irukku. So nan true name.. true voor.. true photo... True job sollamnu avasiyam irukka enna.. Itha yan as a moderator broad mindedaa think panna matranga... Girlsku avanga safty important aa enaku ennoda safty important....innoru matter frndsna konjam. Paasam kannner and kuty fight varum sagajam..antha timela antha onnu enkooda pesatha sollum Rendu nal pona nanagele pesi again sernthuppom atha vituu nan en gf kitta pesum pothu ennanuu theriyama.. Why antha ponna force pandranu soldradrauu.. Ithu enga personal kulla involve aaguraruu. So abuse pandrathukum frndshipkum vithyasam theriyama pesraruu enna thalaivan... And ennoda name nan than spcl apdinu illa.. Sila user ethercjiyaa same namela vulla varanga new va avanga pandra abusiku enna kaaranam sonna epdi. Without proof.... And four five guest name la nan vantha enna thappu.. Ennoda relax and comfortable kaga varen.... One time nan ore oru ponnu kooda pesnum apdinu nenacha appaothaiku guest id use pandren entha disturbing illama pesa mudium thastall. And nan thappu panni girls complient panna kekkalam atha vitu summa summa neriya name la vara thappa nenicha epdi.. Sex chatku oru id.. Normal chatku oru id.. Divide panni pesrathu enna thappu. Inga varathu jus pesa time pass panna.....girlsa force panni avanga thitii abuse panna nenga kekulanga thappe ila... But nan thappe pannama enna accuest akkrathu pls venaam ithu so hurt me.
.... Ipo antha alagi id.. Ponnu enkoda pesala... Enna criminal maari nenchitu poita.... Satz sollirkkaru nanga rendu id yum same apdinu... Sonnathu thappila.. But antha ponna abuse panna id nanu sonna enna artham without check my ip address..... So thats all.. So pls en mela thappu illa.. Antha alagi ponnukitt atha satz vanthu sollanum clarification venum
Pls further action pls @admin

Its not just that wat u said...u shld say all other happening in one id u were abusing a girl in another iid u were fighting with the abusing in the third id u were pampering the girl...i just came to kick the abuser n found all three were same and then i never kicked anyone...but i tagged u and ssaid "dony do such activitu" i never said wat u did or wat u were doing earlier....this is the third time the same incident is happening.. u have appologised to me twice n i said ok.....but now u r doing it again n again.....i never muted u or kicked u in this incident i just warned uu not to do so... so that user dont get confused or trapped....not only me jk was also there but i took the words....so mr prince spite anbeva madman madman1 etc etc etc etc.... wats ur complain on me
@satz.......

U not kick and u not mute.. Thats not matter... My point my side that day u im not abusing the girl.. Thats my point... That madman i dont know the person new comer came in my name.. This is god promise. And my future babe promise thats all including add my mom and dad also.....
.second think.. U said already twice time i appolizised...... Not twice i tnk one time ....but that matter is different not this topic...( Pls u know difference between stranger fight vs frndshp fight?) That day was happen in frndsp fight we are both are fighting... So i explain my side same and now days she is my frnd... We can rejoin mutualay.. Id is aratha. And. vanmathi... Maybe u doubt u ask both girls... But alagi id matter is.... Somebudy new comer enter my name and abuse that girl.... Alagi also my gud frnd.. How can i abuse pls understand....

@Mr prince could you explain it in tamil below.
thu@satz mela nan vaikkra oru request..

Not complient....

As a moderator problem ennanu kekkama avare muduvi pandraru wrong judgement girsku one sidea support pandraru .my problem is . At staturday 21.08.21...... User id i have but some time im using guest id. Name is madman So Ennoda guest id perala vera paiyan vanthan so im shocked. So suddenly i create madman1.. So antha paiyan kitta bro ithu nan use pandra id so pls vera name vainga sonan. Nenga ethana pesina athu nan apdinu nenippanha so pls change sonan. But antha paiyan kekkala. So that time alagi id irunchi.. Alagi also my frnd. So that man trying to speek alagi id. Few min after he abuse alagi id. So satz enter the time. Suddenly he saying Athu nan thanu nenchitu staz enna criminal maari project pannaru mainla.. Nan appvae sonan athu vera person nee venumna immediately ip address check pannu. But satz atha kekka kooda thayara ila. enna mainla vachi asinga paduthanumnu sonnanaru.. Itha epdi oru thalaivan pandra seyala. Nan pvtla voice kooda sonan ethayume kekkala avaru. Enkitta atha pathi pvt la pesla replyvum illa. Mainla en pera kedukkara maari pesina enna artham. Athu enaku romba kastama pochu personala attact pandrathu.... And moderator aa girls and boysa equala pakkanum.. And oru id la nan valaiyaranam innoru id la abuse pandrenu wronga solldraru.. Vera paiyan panathuku enna sonna epdi niyayama. Nan yaruim abuse pannala. Nan jus pesa than varen. Enaku intsrt irukum pothu normal chat and mood irukkum pothu sex chat.. Thastall..
And innoru visyam sollanum satz solldraru ellarkittyum unamaiya irukkanumnu.. Ithu virtual chat enakum karppu irukku. So nan true name.. true voor.. true photo... True job sollamnu avasiyam irukka enna.. Itha yan as a moderator broad mindedaa think panna matranga... Girlsku avanga safty important aa enaku ennoda safty important....innoru matter frndsna konjam. Paasam kannner and kuty fight varum sagajam..antha timela antha onnu enkooda pesatha sollum Rendu nal pona nanagele pesi again sernthuppom atha vituu nan en gf kitta pesum pothu ennanuu theriyama.. Why antha ponna force pandranu soldradrauu.. Ithu enga personal kulla involve aaguraruu. So abuse pandrathukum frndshipkum vithyasam theriyama pesraruu enna thalaivan... And ennoda name nan than spcl apdinu illa.. Sila user ethercjiyaa same namela vulla varanga new va avanga pandra abusiku enna kaaranam sonna epdi. Without proof.... And four five guest name la nan vantha enna thappu.. Ennoda relax and comfortable kaga varen.... One time nan ore oru ponnu kooda pesnum apdinu nenacha appaothaiku guest id use pandren entha disturbing illama pesa mudium thastall. And nan thappu panni girls complient panna kekkalam atha vitu summa summa neriya name la vara thappa nenicha epdi.. Sex chatku oru id.. Normal chatku oru id.. Divide panni pesrathu enna thappu. Inga varathu jus pesa time pass panna.....girlsa force panni avanga thitii abuse panna nenga kekulanga thappe ila... But nan thappe pannama enna accuest akkrathu pls venaam ithu so hurt me.
.... Ipo antha alagi id.. Ponnu enkoda pesala... Enna criminal maari nenchitu poita.... Satz sollirkkaru nanga rendu id yum same apdinu... Sonnathu thappila.. But antha ponna abuse panna id nanu sonna enna artham without check my ip address..... So thats all.. So pls en mela thappu illa.. Antha alagi ponnukitt atha satz vanthu sollanum clarification venum
Pls further action pls @admin@ichayan

You should have registered your original id so that no one can use it other than you and if it is a guest id then even an admin or mod cannot do anything.

As you are using two ids, an admin or mod will believe it's you only as these people do not have any super powers, they are same like us only.

We have so many mobiles around us and we can use them to come in different ids just to mask our original identity.

So it is always better for you to register your id instead of using guest ids
Bro im usinga for more id s to try to speeek girls...becoz here lot of competition going...so i trying to impress that girls.... Not for abuse.... And u said ok nkt spr power... But that day immediately he check the ip problem is solved. But he told three id same ip..ya three id is same crt.. But already i told.....three id is mine. But new person one came my id... That time satz not checking.. That person leavee the site he checked my ip...so what use
... Without any true why i coming in fourum becoz im doing wrong

I don't know the actual things happened there, so respected persons may tell the things, but I am commenting here only one thing..

Yes it's a virtual world, that doesn't mean people's can come in multiple I'd in same time make fun of other users, this my opinion, and I have been requested to stop this before too.

ofcourse it's a virtual world and can't ask for the persons real identity and all.. but still it has some ethics right?? And that we do follows as the rules here , it makes different from other chat sites and we chat zozo keeps the first place in chatting sites

Ya i accept but im use for..trying to speak with girls and trying to impress..to different girls Otherwise not doing wrongly

What ever the case is or situation is...

One user can't come in 2 ids at same time...

Either reg I'd or guest i'd...

To impress girls u can use multiple guest ids...but not at same time...
Dont fool around or play hide n seek game...

We keep watching u guys...we trying to keep zozo as safer place for all...
For same reason we do have some work ethics, rules n norms u better do follow it
As u mentioned not only for girls but for all the users... so u better try to behave n maintain decency...
This time u will be kicked or banned for using multiple ids at the same time...

What ever the case is or situation is...

One user can't come in 2 ids at same time...

Either reg I'd or guest i'd...

To impress girls u can use multiple guest ids...but not at same time...
Dont fool around or play hide n seek game...

We keep watching u guys...we trying to keep zozo as safer place for all...
For same reason we do have some work ethics, rules n norms u better do follow it
As u mentioned not only for girls but for all the users... so u better try to behave n maintain decency...
This time u will be kicked or banned for using multiple ids at the same time...
Lol actually i didnt kicked or muted him but i made him to logout the other two ids....
Fact is whn someone types such aa big msg for a silly thing...thats wat make me .ore suspicious on this fella....@mr prince i am gonna watch u....

Status
Not open for further replies.