• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Moderator not like and banned

Today i am chated matured45m id inntamil chat room. In public chat room several msg i am posted. With out copy msg and not repeated spam msg. But i am muted. I am enquired moderator he say i am disturbing public room of others chat so he said muted for several day.. Any rule is there any one msg only post? If any other chatting means no one can post in public room. With out warning if not like moderaters easily can ban.? How can belive and trust the moderator doing correct?

I'll just leave this here right now for your viewing pleasure. I soooo love when people always blame others for their own actions. Ultimately, it was the system itself that muted you for spamming. :unamused::sarcasm::facepalm:Screenshot (107).png

Previous muted for link in pvt chat thats agree. But yesterday purposely sats muted me. Pls check. U are showeing past history. Not yesterday

Today i am chated matured45m id inntamil chat room. In public chat room several msg i am posted. With out copy msg and not repeated spam msg. But i am muted. I am enquired moderator he say i am disturbing public room of others chat so he said muted for several day.. Any rule is there any one msg only post? If any other chatting means no one can post in public room. With out warning if not like moderaters easily can ban.? How can belive and trust the moderator doing correct?
Sir the system muted you not anybody else

Previous muted for link in pvt chat thats agree. But yesterday purposely sats muted me. Pls check. U are showeing past history. Not yesterday
I am not done any mistake to ask apology. If possible unmute. Other wise no problem. Permenantly left from here

no, thats the logs for EVERY TIME you've been muted. for ALL time. by anybody.

Moderator only muted he agreed in pvt chat. Check above msg
and he muted unmuted you for the same reason the system itself did. Look how many times you've been muted before. :facepalm: you seem to be unmuted now, so just dont do it again, and you wont be muted.