• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Misuse of power

U got kicked out and badge removed because of ur behavior, u abused female on the wall, I said stop it but u don't want to stop it, u said I'm not abusing u. Listen, I am the staff of the chat, it is my responsibility to take care of room .those who abuse, provoke, spam, I have to warn and take action against them First I warned u, but u didn't stop, after that I just muted u on the wall, I thought at least u would stop. After this u abusied me in private. So tell me where the misuse of power has taken place?

U got kicked out and badge removed because of ur behavior, u abused female on the wall, I said stop it but u don't want to stop it, u said I'm not abusing u. Listen, I am the staff of the chat, it is my responsibility to take care of room .those who abuse, provoke, spam, I have to warn and take action against them First I warned u, but u didn't stop, after that I just muted u on the wall, I thought at least u would stop. After this u abusied me in private. So tell me where the misuse of power has taken place?
And now u shud delete my account.actually u didn't consider my words u take action only one way . U happy with that power .God bless you

Someone abuse gangster u didn't see that.u happy with ur power

I am not here to defend to self . If u reveal my badge that I shall continue otherwise I m going to leave

And now u shud delete my account.actually u didn't consider my words u take action only one way . U happy with that power .God bless you
I didn't take any action from one side, she said not to tag but you kept abusing her..Because of ur abuse she Logout her id next time use good language