• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

MISGUIDE

O

optimist

@Administrator , skywalker starts abusing and provoke users in indian chat room. Once user reply to skywalker with abuse, he takes screen shot and complaint to ROSE. same thing happend with CUTE_VEERAJ . cute_veeraj is regular from last 4 years and a good user.
You know skywalker very well and his cheap tricks
Rose was misguided my SKYWALKER.. and most of the times he plays such sick games.
right now cute_veeraj ID is banned please remove ban from that ID..

for one he doesn't come to me i was called in mostly by a VIP and as I was trying to sort the problem ..cuteveeraj,Maya,mastchat were in Indian chat and were the one I GOT the complaints about ..cuteveeraj even said in the main he comes to provoke Skywalker so before even trying to say I take sides know this Skywalker and myself don't get on at all .I don't deal with Indian unless called in and most the time it's a CERTAIN VIP who is now admin

for one he doesn't come to me i was called in mostly by a VIP and as I was trying to sort the problem ..cuteveeraj,Maya,mastchat were in Indian chat and were the one I GOT the complaints about ..cuteveeraj even said in the main he comes to provoke Skywalker so before even trying to say I take sides know this Skywalker and myself don't get on at all .I don't deal with Indian unless called in and most the time it's a CERTAIN VIP who is now admin
sorry rose.. i had convo with other admin she cleared me wht happend there in IC ..thanks ,TC stay blessed :angel:

@Administrator , skywalker starts abusing and provoke users in indian chat room. Once user reply to skywalker with abuse, he takes screen shot and complaint to ROSE. same thing happend with CUTE_VEERAJ . cute_veeraj is regular from last 4 years and a good user.
You know skywalker very well and his cheap tricks
Rose was misguided my SKYWALKER.. and most of the times he plays such sick games.
right now cute_veeraj ID is banned please remove ban from that ID..
On this topic, which I myself have witnessed, Rose is reached out, by you even, to vip female users on IC room, and the names mentioned such as maya have been to SC to abuse Rose herself, some of chat users and some of the vips. I wasn't one of them, but I've seen it, and not even once has Skywalker turned to Rose to ask for help. I'm glad the matter has been cleared, and I think it's very important to file complaints and reports, as long as they are real and we all have proof of what happened. Because then is just about "he said, she said" and we never really get to the root of the problem :) So let's improve our communication skills to avoid any future problems or mistakes.