• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

messages deleted

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
when im doing pm with other person my messages deleted automatically without deleting.... this is not a first time every time im facing this issue may i know whats the problem...???? dnt say its glitch (not a single message 3 to 4 messages will deleted )

when im doing pm with other person my messages deleted automatically without deleting.... this is not a first time every time im facing this issue may i know whats the problem...???? dnt say its glitch (not a single message 3 to 4 messages will deleted )
Maybe the other personal have deleted the pm chats That can also happen i think so

Msgs gets deleted if the other chatter wants to delete msgs...
Its not a glitch or not a issue of the site...
Its in the hands of ur chatting partner..
So from next time as ur chatter y she or he deletes it...when ur msgs disappear

Maybe it's due to the network problem

IMG_20210725_212909.jpg
Next time ask your partner "did u delete our pm chats " and the answer for your question will be solved 99.99%