• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Merry Christmas

subsar

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
  • download (19).jpgdownload (18).jpgdownload (17).jpgdownload (21).jpg
  • "Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it's too late to get it."
  • “Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.”
  • "They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart … but cash and gift cards do wonders too! Happy Holidays!"
  • "A Christmas reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves ... they're always a little short! Have a Merry Christmas!"
  • “You’re a gift in my life. And not the kind I’d return for store credit. Merry Christmas!”
  • "Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas!!"

Attachments

• download (23).jpg
    download (23).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
  • download (24).jpg
    download (24).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 0
  • "They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart … but cash and gift cards do wonders too! Happy Holidays!"
  • "A Christmas reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves ... they're always a little short! Have a Merry Christmas!"
  • “You’re a gift in my life. And not the kind I’d return for store credit. Merry Christmas!”
Merry Christmas ❤️✨

• View attachment 101150View attachment 101151View attachment 101152View attachment 101154
  • "Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it's too late to get it."
Merry Christmas

• View attachment 101150View attachment 101151View attachment 101152View attachment 101154
Merry Christmas