• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mention your favorite singer in zozo

Minervaa yes her melodic voice attracts people around here in zozo i have listened her song telungu room simply wow:surprised:

One and only @reddygari ammayi
the great singer of zozo
Not only zozo India wise
Thank u la pottoda
Screenshot_20231109-115421_Snapchat.jpg

Hello all!
View attachment 175189
Tag your favorite singers here!
Music heals! And the best addition
Let me follow your tag!
⭐⭐✨♥️✨⭐⭐
At first ,not only her singing, sometimes surprisingly she will dedicate some of my favourites in her voice ❤️ loved it always..
@Paapu

secondly this person, he is not a zozo singer but special singer for me.. Ours bonds grows with Anthakshari .. So always love to listen him. @Shraavan29
⭐⭐✨♥️✨⭐⭐

⭐⭐✨♥️✨⭐⭐
At first ,not only her singing, sometimes surprisingly she will dedicate some of my favourites in her voice ❤️ loved it always..
@Paapu

secondly this person, he is not a zozo singer but special singer for me.. Ours bonds grows with Anthakshari .. So always love to listen him. @Shraavan29
⭐⭐✨♥️✨⭐⭐
giphy6-3.gif

Her melodic voice changes everything in zozo... Well she is amazing in singing... Unfortunately i can heard her voice one or two times i think... @Paapu

@Shraavan29 he is not active nowadays i think so i didn't heard him out there!

W
⭐⭐✨♥️✨⭐⭐
@Paapu

⭐⭐✨♥️✨⭐⭐
wr is my name I think it's hidden in your heart:Dream1: