• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mention the weirdest place you slept in your life?

View attachment 13266
My-self in the bathroom when I was young my mommy usually wake me up quickly at 4 am and go to washroom check wheather the floor is dry or wet if it is dry I will sleep for a while untill my mommy come and call my name what a sleeping attrocities :Laugh1:

BE YOURSELF
On the brach of a tree :timid: :rofl1: :rofl1: ofocurse after a few min of sleep gravitational forced attracted me to the ground

when i first moved to France my parents had this house with a little barn type thing on the side of the house we turned it into a chicken pen ,one night i was drunk and coudnt make it to the front door so my mates stuck me in the barn with the chickens

View attachment 13266
My-self in the bathroom when I was young my mommy usually wake me up quickly at 4 am and go to washroom check wheather the floor is dry or wet if it is dry I will sleep for a while untill my mommy come and call my name what a sleeping attrocities :Laugh1:

BE YOURSELF
In my life, I can recall specially two weirdest places where I had Slept…..
1. 1st one is a bit funny one, so I had a habit of feeling sleepy from evening 7:00 so moment I feel dizzy mumma used to scold me and set back to study…. So to escape that what I used to do is tell mumma that I am going to bathroom…. While I slept there having deep sleep… :giggle:
2. 2nd one is a bit scary… and most recent… so in our college I and my two friends went to bring Formaldehyde and Methanol from Morgue (Mortuary) cause we needed them for next day practicals and it was already 9 and our college outlet shops were closed…. So we went… but unfortunately The ward boy on night duty didnt notice us and closed the outer ward door of the mortuary ward…. We three girls had to spent our night in that scary situation….