• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Can do. First ask your mind what it wants. It is not so simple for me. You may have to wait a long time for this.:smile1:
I like attitudes, but in any attitude, there is something called humanity. If thats lacking, the class leaves..well i have requested for a chat and nothing more than that. If you dont want to, please say that upright, rather than beating around the bush. Good day mam

I like attitudes, but in any attitude, there is something called humanity. If thats lacking, the class leaves..well i have requested for a chat and nothing more than that. If you dont want to, please say that upright, rather than beating around the bush. Good day mam
That's what I wanted to hear. Losing so soon. Which is for good. It was not my attitude, it was just the need to know that you really needed me. There are many who say they will chat every day. But not everyone has a place in my DM. It is only for my special person. But I wanted to understand you, I wanted to give time. bye forever..

I don't want to talk about this topic anymore...

That's what I wanted to hear. Losing so soon. Which is for good. It was not my attitude, it was just the need to know that you really needed me. There are many who say they will chat every day. But not everyone has a place in my DM. It is only for my special person. But I wanted to understand you, I wanted to give time. bye forever..

I don't want to talk about this topic anymore...
Got it, no worries. Best of luck finding that special DM-worthy person. Take care, and bye forever!:clapping: