• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Men are beautiful too

Thanks for acknowledging us. I hope you'll be getting a lot of visitors with positive response. Have a great evening. I'm a believer of the below message. Peace ✌️
1000011397.jpg

Why all the beauty descriptions are for women??? "Men are beautiful too."
In their sleepy voices, messy hairs, In their shy smiles, when they show they care, Men are beautiful on their soft sides long lashes and deep eyes...
beautiful souls too :heart1:

"The greatest gift a man could ever give to a woman is to say, 'I am a changed person,' rather than 'I love you' or 'I can't live without you.' It signifies a commitment that he is willing to grow and change for the better." :cry1:

In their sleepy voices, messy hairs, In their shy smiles, when they show they care, Men are beautiful on their soft sides long lashes and deep eyes...
Men are born!!....but true gentlemen are made!! It's without saying........behind every great man's success there is a women!!

We men don't take pride or like to prove ourselves anywhere. We just keep ourselves busy with lives and relationship. And relationship means not just like that. It takes a lot of time and we're obsessed with our first love which is automobile (either bike or car). And as usual we'll take all the blame(which we're proud of) for not caring or showering love upon our GFS/lovers :giggle:

We men don't take pride or like to prove ourselves anywhere. We just keep ourselves busy with lives and relationship. And relationship means not just like that. It takes a lot of time and we're obsessed with our first love which is automobile (either bike or car). And as usual we'll take all the blame(which we're proud of) for not caring or showering love upon our GFS/lovers :giggle:
Can u plz talk about truth :bandid: those lines are fishy

Wo"men".. :cool:
Who "men"...
: )
“A woman in the presence of a good man,
a real man, loves being a woman.

His strength allows her feminine heart to flourish...
His pursuit draws out her beauty..
And a man in the presence of a real woman loves being a man..
Her beauty arouses him to play the man;
it draws out his strength. She inspires him to be a hero.”

– Stasi Eldredge

o_O:cool: