• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Memoir of a MisFit- S2: E1

EkaLustYa

Eternal Optimist of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
HMM! Its been a month past of my second season in this tricky but wonderful zozo. 2When I shared the idea of write up to summarize my one year journey, some lady warned me and said “ Your are not a guyof “ publis display of affection (PDA)” and think again, as it might come and haunt you “ Still, I went ahead and summarized/expressed. My only idea is to keep this as a journal for myself, to check back and refer where I went wrong, did wrong, what memories did I collect, and refresh the good times, laughs and to recalibrate the fulcrum that operated on. Yes, it did wonders to me for sure.

Let me give a recap of events in previous season and check where I stand with each and everyone that I have mentioned or referred. ( The numbers below, as per the previous year, refer to that if you have time, patience, and/or curiosity about it)

#1. Still in touch though she is busy with her career and not active anymore here but a seasonal visitor. Still our friendship remains the same. Thank you.
#2. Still the same status quo. Heard that she is all doing fine with her new job etc., All the best.
#3. Not in touch and lost. Hope she is doing fine.
#4. LOST- FOUND- & LOST
#5. Last seen 3 months ago and shared that she is busy with her career. Lost touch since then. All the very best.
#6. Not anymore, as someone put it “nothing is permanent: - No further comments.
#7. It’s been a year that I have seen her around. Hope she is doing fine.
#8. When you have a dream and you find a prefect dreamer, everything sounds cozy and blissful. Looks like she found one and haven’t seen her around for the past 5 months or so. Hope she is doing fine.
#9. She is still my confidante though we didn’t talk much these days as something doesn’t sound right. The meaningful conversation that I had with her was around 3 months ago and she is busy with her career. All the best.
#10. Not that kind of anymore, as she deviated from her path when someone pimped when all she needed was a good and honest suggestion which gone dreadfully wrong as that person misguided her deliberately. Last heard, she was coping up and lost touch. All the very best.
#11 a) When you seek some treasure in life you tend to run after it to dig and find. Looks like she got that treasure. Lost touch and All the very best.
#11 b) We always end up fighting one way or the other over something or nothing. Somewhere, something terribly gone wrong in understanding each other. She is a wonderful soul and I wish her all the best.
#11 c) Haven’t seen her around lately.

That’s just for the snippets!

Let me summarize this fun filled roller coaster year.

#1. This is the girl everyone wants to have a conversation and wants to flirt with, she is an awesome sport when it comes to flirting. She doesn’t disappoint anyone on wall and doesn’t miss any tags. She brings certain aura and breeze to the wall as soon as she enters either with her unique titillating songs collection or with her voice messages describing how her day went. Telugu people might have already guessed who I was talking about. Yes, she is my “Devi” and stays that way in memory lane. I am not sure whether she truly meant by calling me “ Swamy” but that was fun. I had some wonderful evenings with her and when this “ OYO Raja” joins the flirt riot. Haven’t seen her around for the past couple of months. Hope she is doing fine.

#2 I met this wonderful lady just by chance in one of the rooms. The problem is, she doesn’t reply to any private messages and either busy on wall or just watching the wall and I don’t understand the language she speaks but she very fluent in English but never uses! At times, I am a sniper- I just wait for my opportunity and time, luckily after two months of persisting with it,I was able to get to talk to her. Damn! She is a wonderful lady and started opening up about the struggles in her life and her desires to fulfill and dreams to achieve. We instantly hit as a wonderful combo. She is the exact mirror of me. After that we started hiding in some exclusive nicks because of her popularity, just only for us and had some wonderful time. But, Just like that she disappeared without any trace and I recently deleted all the nicks that I used to talk to her. Hope she is doing all fine and wish her all the very best.

#3 Before I ping anyone, I check few things- The nick has to be pingable given my mood at that given point of time, Display pic, About me ( bio), and mood status if she is badge holder. In one of those scannings on 23JUN2023, I found this girl’s bio was very, very depressive and dull, as if she is losing herself and struggling. I tried to ping, but her private settings are closed and not responding to the tags on wall and also immersed in her music. Luckily, I have time to hang around little longer and stay with her as long as I can. She has variety of play list with all the wonderful collection- cigarettes after sex, cold play, Nirvana, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish , Katy Perry, Beyonce, Ariana Grande …..what not….everything. She is posting one song after the other. When I don’t know some of the songs and, I am googling and pasting the lyrics or commenting on something. It went on for 6 hours just like that without responding to each other or tagging each other on wall. At last,she accepted my friend request and started talking about a friend that she is missing the most and how good that person treated her but ignoring these days. W etalked, talked, and talked some more and that was good meaningful conversation and with my limited knowledge about how human relations work I tried to explain and reason with her, which helped me write a post “ Art of LettingGo”. She is wonderful girl that I have met here and the time time that I had spent on that day was worth of getting my “Kannamma” as lovely as her. Wish we stay this way without worrying about “ nothing is permanent and about how the future pans out. Thank You!

#4 Guys when flirting use lot of pickup lines, right? Populat one among those might be “Are you lost, baby girl?” isn’t it? I used that pickup line on this girl on 28SEP2023. Damn! She replied back point blank “ Did you read my profile? For which I said, “ Yes madam, it doesn’t harm checking one more time on baby girl, ;like you”. Then the reply came back with more clarity, “Before you calling me baby girl, make me your baby girl and let me see how best you can do that!” Damn! This girl sounds like a tough nut!, but let me try. At least to do something or try something, there has to be some sort of conversation and response which I got that here which is encouraging to start with. We talked in general and zozo in particular, how her journey so far here etc. She is a good conversationist and knows how to hold it. We ended up as good friends. She is sweet, lovely, bubbly, soulful, naughty, wonderful, and above all my “Wife”. We are just making memories.

I use lot of other nicks, in one of those occasions I pinged a girl and we started gossiping about zozo and when I asked how was her day, she said – She has a wonderful virtual zozo date and she all happy and explained ho her date went. But, when we were gossiping about zozo, suddenly she asked me whether I have any “Ninja” ID. Given my previous experience I refer to my previous post) I didn’t want to lie or skip about it, so I admitted who I am and she laughed and said “ Idiot, I am your wife, see how destiny wanted us to together, no matter what”. That was a good laugh and she is truly “ My Wife”, who understand me well and knows in & out about me. Thank you. Let us stay this way and make more memories.

The people that I have mentioned here are limited compared to my previous list, but these are truly very precious to me. Thank you for making this year a wonderful one.
Apart from this, I have few observations to make.

• What I seriously don’t like is, People knowing someone in one ID by having conversations and spilling the same in different IDs on wall. Shall we grow up?

• What really and brutally hurt me was, the people who had benefited from me, either conversations or suggestions or whatever, dropping their badges like pads on period cycle and pose as different ones and showing their chicken dance to me with their attitude. That makes me think – “ I don’t regret the things that I did wrong, I regret the good things I did to wrong people” [ It’s a quote]

• I have also seen in this year, how telugu wall become so abusive from good times that I had last year to now, either it might be due to the inflow of immigrants from other closed sites or mishandling by people at the helm of affairs in telugu room. I hold on to my two cents.

• Lets talk about anything and everything but lets not stoop down to the level of character assassination, when someone was on wrong footing and her/him foot slipped where she/he thought it was firm. Lets hold and embrace.
Lastly, The hate and abusive fan mail I get I my inbox stating that How pervert or kinky I am. Do I care? Paint what ever you want and I am least bothered.

I close this post with a quote by “Dennis Trager” - : Goodness is about character- Integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.” I am neither good nor bad< I am just ME.

Vote of thanks: @sssingh, @Warrick, @Pyaar_uu, @Soniaa, @Furiosa for the wonderful time that I had in Malayalam room in “ Aghora”. It was like a comedy central and had best time if this yeat during that period.

@Mighty Thor, @Reddy gari Abbai your wonderful songs and making my evening drives so memorable.

THANK YOU ALL & HAPPY THANKSGIVING

~ EkaLustYa
22NOV2023

( Note: I might edit after seeing the look and feel )
Fire reference : https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/memoir-of-a-misfit-s1-e1.23656/

HMM! Its been a month past of my second season in this tricky but wonderful zozo. 2When I shared the idea of write up to summarize my one year journey, some lady warned me and said “ Your are not a guyof “ publis display of affection (PDA)” and think again, as it might come and haunt you “ Still, I went ahead and summarized/expressed. My only idea is to keep this as a journal for myself, to check back and refer where I went wrong, did wrong, what memories did I collect, and refresh the good times, laughs and to recalibrate the fulcrum that operated on. Yes, it did wonders to me for sure.

Let me give a recap of events in previous season and check where I stand with each and everyone that I have mentioned or referred. ( The numbers below, as per the previous year, refer to that if you have time, patience, and/or curiosity about it)

#1. Still in touch though she is busy with her career and not active anymore here but a seasonal visitor. Still our friendship remains the same. Thank you.
#2. Still the same status quo. Heard that she is all doing fine with her new job etc., All the best.
#4. LOST- FOUND- & LOST
#5. Last seen 3 months ago and shared that she is busy with her career. Lost touch since then. All the very best.
#6. Not anymore, as someone put it “nothing is permanent: - No further comments.
#8. When you have a dream and you find a prefect dreamer, everything sounds cozy and blissful. Looks like she found one and haven’t seen her around for the past 5 months or so. Hope she is doing fine.
#9. She is still my confidante though we didn’t talk much these days as something doesn’t sound right. The meaningful conversation that I had with her was around 3 months ago and she is busy with her career. All the best.
#10. Not that kind of anymore, as she deviated from her path when someone pimped when all she needed was a good and honest suggestion which gone dreadfully wrong as that person misguided her deliberately. Last heard, she was coping up and lost touch. All the very best.
#11 a) When you seek some treasure in life you tend to run after it to dig and find. Looks like she got that treasure. Lost touch and All the very best.
#11 b) We always end up fighting one way or the other over something or nothing. Somewhere, something terribly gone wrong in understanding each other. She is a wonderful soul and I wish her all the best.

#1. This is the girl everyone wants to have a conversation and wants to flirt with, she is an awesome sport when it comes to flirting. She doesn’t disappoint anyone on wall and doesn’t miss any tags. She brings certain aura and breeze to the wall as soon as she enters either with her unique titillating songs collection or with her voice messages describing how her day went. Telugu people might have already guessed who I was talking about. Yes, she is my “Devi” and stays that way in memory lane. I am not sure whether she truly meant by calling me “ Swamy” but that was fun. I had some wonderful evenings with her and when this “ OYO Raja” joins the flirt riot. Haven’t seen her around for the past couple of months. Hope she is doing fine.

#2 I met this wonderful lady just by chance in one of the rooms. The problem is, she doesn’t reply to any private messages and either busy on wall or just watching the wall and I don’t understand the language she speaks but she very fluent in English but never uses! At times, I am a sniper- I just wait for my opportunity and time, luckily after two months of persisting with it,I was able to get to talk to her. Damn! She is a wonderful lady and started opening up about the struggles in her life and her desires to fulfill and dreams to achieve. We instantly hit as a wonderful combo. She is the exact mirror of me. After that we started hiding in some exclusive nicks because of her popularity, just only for us and had some wonderful time. But, Just like that she disappeared without any trace and I recently deleted all the nicks that I used to talk to her. Hope she is doing all fine and wish her all the very best.

#3 Before I ping anyone, I check few things- The nick has to be pingable given my mood at that given point of time, Display pic, About me ( bio), and mood status if she is badge holder. In one of those scannings on 23JUN2023, I found this girl’s bio was very, very depressive and dull, as if she is losing herself and struggling. I tried to ping, but her private settings are closed and not responding to the tags on wall and also immersed in her music. Luckily, I have time to hang around little longer and stay with her as long as I can. She has variety of play list with all the wonderful collection- cigarettes after sex, cold play, Nirvana, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish , Katy Perry, Beyonce, Ariana Grande …..what not….everything. She is posting one song after the other. When I don’t know some of the songs and, I am googling and pasting the lyrics or commenting on something. It went on for 6 hours just like that without responding to each other or tagging each other on wall. At last,she accepted my friend request and started talking about a friend that she is missing the most and how good that person treated her but ignoring these days. W etalked, talked, and talked some more and that was good meaningful conversation and with my limited knowledge about how human relations work I tried to explain and reason with her, which helped me write a post “ Art of LettingGo”. She is wonderful girl that I have met here and the time time that I had spent on that day was worth of getting my “Kannamma” as lovely as her. Wish we stay this way without worrying about “ nothing is permanent and about how the future pans out. Thank You!

#4 Guys when flirting use lot of pickup lines, right? Populat one among those might be “Are you lost, baby girl?” isn’t it? I used that pickup line on this girl on 28SEP2023. Damn! She replied back point blank “ Did you read my profile? For which I said, “ Yes madam, it doesn’t harm checking one more time on baby girl, ;like you”. Then the reply came back with more clarity, “Before you calling me baby girl, make me your baby girl and let me see how best you can do that!” Damn! This girl sounds like a tough nut!, but let me try. At least to do something or try something, there has to be some sort of conversation and response which I got that here which is encouraging to start with. We talked in general and zozo in particular, how her journey so far here etc. She is a good conversationist and knows how to hold it. We ended up as good friends. She is sweet, lovely, bubbly, soulful, naughty, wonderful, and above all my “Wife”. We are just making memories.

I use lot of other nicks, in one of those occasions I pinged a girl and we started gossiping about zozo and when I asked how was her day, she said – She has a wonderful virtual zozo date and she all happy and explained ho her date went. But, when we were gossiping about zozo, suddenly she asked me whether I have any “Ninja” ID. Given my previous experience I refer to my previous post) I didn’t want to lie or skip about it, so I admitted who I am and she laughed and said “ Idiot, I am your wife, see how destiny wanted us to together, no matter what”. That was a good laugh and she is truly “ My Wife”, who understand me well and knows in & out about me. Thank you. Let us stay this way and make more memories.

The people that I have mentioned here are limited compared to my previous list, but these are truly very precious to me. Thank you for making this year a wonderful one.

• What I seriously don’t like is, People knowing someone in one ID by having conversations and spilling the same in different IDs on wall. Shall we grow up?

• What really and brutally hurt me was, the people who had benefited from me, either conversations or suggestions or whatever, dropping their badges like pads on period cycle and pose as different ones and showing their chicken dance to me with their attitude. That makes me think – “ I don’t regret the things that I did wrong, I regret the good things I did to wrong people” [ It’s a quote]

• I have also seen in this year, how telugu wall become so abusive from good times that I had last year to now, either it might be due to the inflow of immigrants from other closed sites or mishandling by people at the helm of affairs in telugu room. I hold on to my two cents.

• Lets talk about anything and everything but lets not stoop down to the level of character assassination, when someone was on wrong footing and her/him foot slipped where she/he thought it was firm. Lets hold and embrace.
Lastly, The hate and abusive fan mail I get I my inbox stating that How pervert or kinky I am. Do I care? Paint what ever you want and I am least bothered.

I close this post with a quote by “Dennis Trager” - : Goodness is about character- Integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.” I am neither good nor bad< I am just ME.

Vote of thanks: @sssingh, @Warrick, @Pyaar_uu, @Soniaa, @Furiosa for the wonderful time that I had in Malayalam room in “ Aghora”. It was like a comedy central and had best time if this yeat during that period.

@Mighty Thor, @Reddy gari Abbai your wonderful songs and making my evening drives so memorable.

~ EkaLustYa
22NOV2023

Fire reference : https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/memoir-of-a-misfit-s1-e1.23656
Wh
No paragraphs for any guy.. Such a disappointment

#4. LOST- FOUND- & LOST

~ EkaLustYa
22NOV2023

Fire reference : https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/memoir-of-a-misfit-s1-e1.23656/
I read it but not properly, will read again after few days (gotta run now). Umm just wanna let you know somebody likes you, not a female user. And that person is like you are somewhat a copy of his elder brother :) I don't know if you know this someone or not..

I was am and always will be fond of ur write ups. Thanks for writing again. An introvert like me should not be on ur list but thanks for all the support you have given to HeR EkaLustYa. You are a good soul eka. Be lyk that..
And what was the Telugu translation of Gulzar sahabs poem- "ayina dekh kar tasalli huyi, mujhe is Ghar me jaanta Hain koyi"

Google translates sucks, I need Eka's translation
L♥️ve Fudge Virus

Last edited by a moderator:
I was am and always will be fond of ur write ups. Thanks for writing again. An introvert like me should not be on ur list but thanks for all the support you have given to HeR EkaLustYa. You are a good soul eka. Be lyk that..
And what was the Telugu translation of Gulzar sahabs poem- "ayina dekh kar tasalli huyi, mujhe is Ghar me jaanta Hain koyi"

Google translates sucks, I need Eka's translation
L♥️ve Fudge Virus
Will send the translation somewhere - as it’s not allowed here. Thank you for reading though :)

When u shown me a piece of this I wouldn't realise the life in this. I have always wondered on ur retentions about the people out here. How it's even possible to be true everytime and on everybody!?! And here is my answer u r the spectator of zozo .

Thanks for making me a part of this.
Keep writing

Yeah I have shown only the piece that was related to you and you are always busy. Thanks for reading and yeah, yes- you are part of my journey here. I’m just a harbinger of pleasant memories and thanks @Eva Angeline

#4. LOST- FOUND- & LOST

~ EkaLustYa
22NOV2023

Guru ji....!

As always good reads from you and this is one of your best quality that you summarise your year journey
I love to read you...!

Guru ji...!!!

Felt so lovely to read this “Swami”! And yeah, I mean it when I call you Swami. I really hope our friendship stays the same no matter what happens. Thank you so much for giving me so many memorable days when we used to have fun on the Telugu wall with songs and flirty lines. I simply love all those days! Hope you have a wonderful time here Swami!

After reading this post I just wanted to say thank you for being such a great friend. At some points your advice has really opened my eyes and helped me understand things better. I appreciate your friendship more than words can express lustyaaaaa...
And as usual the writing is so wonderful. Loved it.
Here's a song for you....
I count on YOU! :heart1: