• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Memoir of a Misfit S1:E1

EkaLustYa

Eternal Optimist of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
One year journey of a moron from BendOverLady to Ekalustya.

(Statutory Warning: This is going to be a long post. Use your time wisely. You have nothing to lose if you skip it)

Is it even a reason to celebrate the occasion of one year journey in an “adult” site? May be or May be not! I just thought of writing down my experiences, so that I can refer, check, and cross compare on how it went if at all I decide to stay for another year. Sounds reasonable? For me it sounds like a good idea. Let me stick with it before I change my mind. So here I am!

I am going to describe in chronological order about how the events unfolded or how this “Misfit” tried to fit in the somewhere in the oblivion. I keep this as all anonymous at my best as I don’t have any right to disturb their privacies, just except two which are known facts where I can’t do anything about. Who ever is active either in chat or forum can easily relate to it?

#1 Unless for the timely intervention by one of the staff members pointed me to the forum, I would have been a long gone. When she has shown this path to me, I felt like whoa lot of food, as I love to read. With all that initial excitement I read everything that I found or thrown at me. What a polarization of thoughts! Not only she guided me but also stayed as trusted confidante till date! – Thank you

#2 Just showing the way to forum is one level and navigating through that is another different level. I use only mobile and was difficult for me to figure out. This girl helped me, in fact handheld me explaining the history of this site as I was under the impression that this is a new site. I do not message anyone unless I read their profile and figured out the oldest registration was “2021-05-19” and thought, okay, these are only 6 months old and I can find way through their privates! LOL. I was damnwrong about this and realized that all these users that were registered in this “MAY2021” are tough nuts to crack, and I am still struggling. LOL. This girl explained me the history and the subtle nuances that I should take cate of during my journey, and she even patiently explained me with sending screenshots and step by step navigation of this site and even how to contact someone through forum message. She was my GURU! One miscommunication, hell broke lose and we fell apart. – Thank you.

#3 As I learned the ways of how to contact through forum message who are not active in chat, I have targeted “this specific girl” who I found was interesting. Bombarded with messages and after 3 full pages of messages she responded, and we did an awesome catchup. I liked her outspokenness and we instantly hit off. Not sure why everyone calls her as kinky, but I find her as an awesome human being. – Thank you.

#4 This girl was my partner in crime! We had lovely laughs and cherished every moment of it. We used erstwhile “Punjab room” as our adda and we talked about everything under the sun and laugh about all the gossips. I would say she is one the best and I had one of the best periods of my journey. She has the peculiar way of expressing things and can keep up the conversation lively and interesting with her cheeky responses. But in one hazy winter day she just disappeared in mysterious air. Just like that! – Miss You.

#5 With all my excitement and digging through the posts- I usually don’t click “ like”, instead I go on commenting spree. I didn’t know that, by these likes they get some forum points or badges etc at that time which I later corrected. Coming to the point, in one of those commenting sprees- I did respond in one for the users “profile post”. The technicality here is, is someone comments on the same post, I get a notification as well. When you click on that notification it directly takes you to the “user’s profile” where you see all rest of the profile posts. I instantly fell in love with those posts and as usual I was on sprint. Here comes the warning from one of the moderators “ Stop stalking people”- Really? Am I stalking? I am not aware that these actions can be termed as that and war of words exchanged as don’t normally bow down and relatively new. During this fight I got a message from nowhere- saying “ Hey don’t worry, looks like you are new and calm down- I stalk you, is that a problem?” ohhhhhh my goodness! What a surprise! She went onto become, where I claim as “My Family”. [ Don’t get confused and break your head. There are 3 girls involved in this ad I am talking about only one] – Thank you

#6 There was a competition on Women’s Day for literature section. That was the most memorable moment as far as the forum journey goes, as my entry “ZoZoAngel” was pitted against another lovely and eloquently written poem “ Consentuality” and waited eagerly for mine to win. In the end we both won. After that I revealed who that poem was written for. Oh Man! This screwed me up in different unknown angles from different people who I used to have some nice conversations. I had to admit, I was naïve and didn’t see this coming. The people I used to talk either stopped talking or the whole gamut of equations changed into mere sarcasm and I lost a “special one”. Now, when I look back, and think about if I must change anything? Nope, nothing. I don’t have any regrets. “she” is still the same to me! Its all about the right moment, right person, right place to get a shoulder to lean on. Isn’t it? She is as awesome as she could be and a good friend to have meaningful conversations and at times patiently listening to all my crap. – Thank you.

#7 As I was so much active in forum, there was moment I was kind of little carried away when there was elections and a discussion about point and badges. Promptly came a retort “Learn your ABC”, which was unwarranted at that level, but the good thing was I learned my lesson and gave me an opportunity to re-calibrate myself. Thank you.

#8 She portrays herself as a “psycho” but she is not. Oh boy, you will not realize how sweet she is until you talk to her. For a simple question of “how are you?” she comes with lot many answers , for example – “why the heck you want to know?”, “ I am not telling you”, “Fuck off”, “ I am ok”, “hmmm” etc. Somehow I was able to make a connection with so called psycho and came to know how fabulous she is. A sweet soul! – Thank you.

#9 I am not naïve. I use different ‘nicks’ depending on my mood. So far, I might have used 8 other nicks as far as I remember which I am not going to tell and belittle the intelligence of who ever talked to me. The one rule I keep to myself is – I will not or do not message anyone that I already know or had conversations with- in spite of they telling me orresponding with a “no” to my original one. In one of those situations a girl that I already know messaged. I let the conversation go as usual and it turned out to be one of the best memorable times that I was having. She is so crisp, so straight forward in her expression and sarcastic. All the qualities that I wanted! At some point of time I wanted to reveal who I am actually is, but kept on delaying due to the fear that I might lose her. At last, I did and happened that dreaded the most. Her only compliant was, When I had so many opportunities to tell who I am, why didn’t I do. Well! I have my reasons which are not in sync with her point of view! Fair enough. In the end we fell apart as the” vibe” was not as before how it was or something else? Happens! But we are still friends at least?! Are we? May be! May be not! – Thank you.

#10 Surprisingly this girl came from nowhere and claimed herself as “Mrs Ekalustya” in spite of knowing that how flirty I am. Damn guts! The irony of it was, everyone tried to painted my image on her and went into their own assumptions of character assassination! People used to ping her and suggest “ oh! I pity on you, actually everyone thinks the same, cant you see how flirty he is, change the mood status etc” free advices right? But she didn’t budge. It used to be laughing riot when things used to be fine, like people doing my baby shower with her twins, LOL and she is accusing me of not worthy as I have piles! Hilarious comedy landmine. We are two too good friends and never had any conversation – what people think we do or had. Take my word on that! – Thank you.

a) I have few other lovely friends. My day just starts with her message and almost ends with her message! She is a lovely cutie pie and knows every detail of my daily routine and always there for me when I need the most.
b) I fight everyday with this girl and she always accuses me of not sparing time and comes up with a satiric statements of how busy I am and who I might be busy talking to. In spite of all these fights and accusations , she is a nice soul and we are still intact and laugh about all the gossips and discuss about what’s happening in each other’s lives.
c) This girl almost follows me everywhere, all in guest ids! Just 30 minutes before she decides to log off, she pings me with a message “ Hello sir, looks like you are dull today- didn’t flirt with anyone?” – she is so meticulous that she sends only one message at 5 minutes interval. When I asked, “Can’t you message fast enough”, her response – “ No sir, If I send you fast messages, you would start flirting” – LOL and also adds that “ why sir- your reputation is this bad here, everyone tells me not to talk to you” Damn!! – Thank you all.

Did anyone read this long? LOL – if at all you did, thank you so much for your time and all the nicer moments of this journey and look forward to greater times.

~EkaLustya

26OCT2022

Note: Please do not ping to find out who is who etc. Who ever I mentioned in here, if they read - they would understand. That’s enough for me. Thank you.

I might come back to edit this post for any corrections later

Last edited:
✨HAPPY ZOZOVERSARYYY✨
If that’s what you call it :/

Did anyone read this long?
Me✋
Now pls do not say “ get a life “

I would have been a long gone.
I’m glad you’ve stayed back tho

Or else who’d give those elevations of me like you do, so religiously :p

People used to ping her and suggest “ oh! I pity on you, actually everyone thinks the same, cant you see how flirty he is, change the mood status etc”
React with a laugh to this when that “people” reacts to your post

like people doing my baby shower with her twins
You promised you’ll name one of them after me.:envy:

You typed the 3rd point twice :hi:

Guess the person you’re referring to in the third one is special so you put it twice huh ;)

Please do not ping
Too late… already pinged :(

✨HAPPY ZOZOVERSARYYY✨
If that’s what you call it :/

Me✋
Now pls do not say “ get a life “

I’m glad you’ve stayed back tho

Or else who’d give those elevations of me like you do, so religiously :p

React with a laugh to this when that “people” reacts to your post

You promised you’ll name one of them after me.:envy:

You typed the 3rd point twice :hi:

Guess the person you’re referring to in the third one is special so you put it twice huh ;)

Too late… already pinged :(
Yeah we did one baby named after you “ Nirvana”. Do you want us to change it to “Mihira”?

Yeah we did one baby named after you “ Nirvana”. Do you want us to change it to “Mihira”?
Don’t changeee. Nirvana is greattt. Now be a cutie and just name the other one Mihir :p

And how can you react with a laugh already:mad:
I very clearly asked you to react with a laugh only after “people” reacts. Until then give a love reaction :Dull:

(Statutory Warning: This is going to be a long post. Use your time wisely. You have nothing to lose if you skip it)

Is it even a reason to celebrate the occasion of one year journey in an “adult” site? May be or May be not! I just thought of writing down my experiences, so that I can refer, check, and cross compare on how it went if at all I decide to stay for another year. Sounds reasonable? For me it sounds like a good idea. Let me stick with it before I change my mind. So here I am!

I am going to describe in chronological order about how the events unfolded or how this “Misfit” tried to fit in the somewhere in the oblivion. I keep this as all anonymous at my best as I don’t have any right to disturb their privacies, just except two which are known facts where I can’t do anything about. Who ever is active either in chat or forum can easily relate to it?

#1 Unless for the timely intervention by one of the staff members pointed me to the forum, I would have been a long gone. When she has shown this path to me, I felt like whoa lot of food, as I love to read. With all that initial excitement I read everything that I found or thrown at me. What a polarization of thoughts! Not only she guided me but also stayed as trusted confidante till date! – Thank you

#2 Just showing the way to forum is one level and navigating through that is another different level. I use only mobile and was difficult for me to figure out. This girl helped me, in fact handheld me explaining the history of this site as I was under the impression that this is a new site. I do not message anyone unless I read their profile and figured out the oldest registration was “2021-05-19” and thought, okay, these are only 6 months old and I can find way through their privates! LOL. I was damnwrong about this and realized that all these users that were registered in this “MAY2021” are tough nuts to crack, and I am still struggling. LOL. This girl explained me the history and the subtle nuances that I should take cate of during my journey, and she even patiently explained me with sending screenshots and step by step navigation of this site and even how to contact someone through forum message. She was my GURU! One miscommunication, hell broke lose and we fell apart. – Thank you.

#3 As I learned the ways of how to contact through forum message who are not active in chat, I have targeted “this specific girl” who I found was interesting. Bombarded with messages and after 3 full pages of messages she responded, and we did an awesome catchup. I liked her outspokenness and we instantly hit off. Not sure why everyone calls her as kinky, but I find her as an awesome human being. – Thank you.

#4 This girl was my partner in crime! We had lovely laughs and cherished every moment of it. We used erstwhile “Punjab room” as our adda and we talked about everything under the sun and laugh about all the gossips. I would say she is one the best and I had one of the best periods of my journey. She has the peculiar way of expressing things and can keep up the conversation lively and interesting with her cheeky responses. But in one hazy winter day she just disappeared in mysterious air. Just like that! – Miss You.

#5 With all my excitement and digging through the posts- I usually don’t click “ like”, instead I go on commenting spree. I didn’t know that, by these likes they get some forum points or badges etc at that time which I later corrected. Coming to the point, in one of those commenting sprees- I did respond in one for the users “profile post”. The technicality here is, is someone comments on the same post, I get a notification as well. When you click on that notification it directly takes you to the “user’s profile” where you see all rest of the profile posts. I instantly fell in love with those posts and as usual I was on sprint. Here comes the warning from one of the moderators “ Stop stalking people”- Really? Am I stalking? I am not aware that these actions can be termed as that and war of words exchanged as don’t normally bow down and relatively new. During this fight I got a message from nowhere- saying “ Hey don’t worry, looks like you are new and calm down- I stalk you, is that a problem?” ohhhhhh my goodness! What a surprise! She went onto become, where I claim as “My Family”. [ Don’t get confused and break your head. There are 3 girls involved in this ad I am talking about only one] – Thank you

#6 There was a competition on Women’s Day for literature section. That was the most memorable moment as far as the forum journey goes, as my entry “ZoZoAngel” was pitted against another lovely and eloquently written poem “ Consentuality” and waited eagerly for mine to win. In the end we both won. After that I revealed who that poem was written for. Oh Man! This screwed me up in different unknown angles from different people who I used to have some nice conversations. I had to admit, I was naïve and didn’t see this coming. The people I used to talk either stopped talking or the whole gamut of equations changed into mere sarcasm and I lost a “special one”. Now, when I look back, and think about if I must change anything? Nope, nothing. I don’t have any regrets. “she” is still the same to me! Its all about the right moment, right person, right place to get a shoulder to lean on. Isn’t it? She is as awesome as she could be and a good friend to have meaningful conversations and at times patiently listening to all my crap. – Thank you.

#7 As I was so much active in forum, there was moment I was kind of little carried away when there was elections and a discussion about point and badges. Promptly came a retort “Learn your ABC”, which was unwarranted at that level, but the good thing was I learned my lesson and gave me an opportunity to re-calibrate myself. Thank you.

#8 She portrays herself as a “psycho” but she is not. Oh boy, you will not realize how sweet she is until you talk to her. For a simple question of “how are you?” she comes with lot many answers , for example – “why the heck you want to know?”, “ I am not telling you”, “Fuck off”, “ I am ok”, “hmmm” etc. Somehow I was able to make a connection with so called psycho and came to know how fabulous she is. A sweet soul! – Thank you.

#9 I am not naïve. I use different ‘nicks’ depending on my mood. So far, I might have used 8 other nicks as far as I remember which I am not going to tell and belittle the intelligence of who ever talked to me. The one rule I keep to myself is – I will not or do not message anyone that I already know or had conversations with- in spite of they telling me orresponding with a “no” to my original one. In one of those situations a girl that I already know messaged. I let the conversation go as usual and it turned out to be one of the best memorable times that I was having. She is so crisp, so straight forward in her expression and sarcastic. All the qualities that I wanted! At some point of time I wanted to reveal who I am actually is, but kept on delaying due to the fear that I might lose her. At last, I did and happened that dreaded the most. Her only compliant was, When I had so many opportunities to tell who I am, why didn’t I do. Well! I have my reasons which are not in sync with her point of view! Fair enough. In the end we fell apart as the” vibe” was not as before how it was or something else? Happens! But we are still friends at least?! Are we? May be! May be not! – Thank you.

#10 Surprisingly this girl came from nowhere and claimed herself as “Mrs Ekalustya” in spite of knowing that how flirty I am. Damn guts! The irony of it was, everyone tried to pain my image on her and went into their own assumptions of character assassination! People used to ping her and suggest “ oh! I pity on you, actually everyone thinks the same, cant you see how flirty he is, change the mood status etc” free advices right? But she didn’t budge. It used to be laughing riot when things used to be fine, like people doing my baby shower with her twins, LOL and she is accusing me of not worthy as I have piles! Hilarious comedy landmine. We are two too good friends and never had any conversation – what people think we do or had. Take my word on that! – Thank you.

a) I have few other lovely friends. My day just starts with her message and almost ends with her message! She is a lovely cutie pie and knows every detail of my daily routine and always there for me when I need the most.
b) I fight everyday with this girl and she always accuses me of not sparing time and comes up a satiric statements of how busy I am and who I might be busy talking to. In spite of all these fights and accusations we are still intact and laugh about all the gossips and discuss about what’s happening in each other’s lives.
c) This girl almost follows me everywhere, all in guest ids! Just 30 minutes before she decides to log off, she pings me with a message “ Hello sir, looks like you are dull today- didn’t flirt with anyone?” – she is so meticulous that she sends only one message at 5 minutes interval. When I asked, “Can’t you message fast enough”, her response – “ No sir, If I send you fast messages, you would start flirting” – LOL and also adds that “ why sir- your reputation is this bad here, everyone tells me not to talk to you” Damn!! – Thank you all.

Did anyone read this long? LOL – if at all you did, thank you so much for your time and all the nicer moments of this journey and look forward to greater times.

~EkaLustya

26OCT2022

Note: Please do not ping to find out who is who etc. Who ever I mentioned in here, if they read - they would understand. That’s enough for me. Thank you.

As usual.... Super ❤️

Sweet .....cute and lovely.... pandithavarya :heart1:

Happy zozo anniversary...... :inlove:

#10 Surprisingly this girl came from nowhere and claimed herself as “Mrs Ekalustya” in spite of knowing that how flirty I am. Damn guts! The irony of it was, everyone tried to pain my image on her and went into their own assumptions of character assassination! People used to ping her and suggest “ oh! I pity on you, actually everyone thinks the same, cant you see how flirty he is, change the mood status etc” free advices right? But she didn’t budge. It used to be laughing riot when things used to be fine, like people doing my baby shower with her twins, LOL and she is accusing me of not worthy as I have piles! Hilarious comedy landmine. We are two too good friends and never had any conversation – what people think we do or had. Take my word on that! – Thank you.

b) I fight everyday with this girl and she always accuses me of not sparing time and comes up a satiric statements of how busy I am and who I might be busy talking to. In spite of all these fights and accusations we are still intact and laugh about all the gossips and discuss about what’s happening in each other’s lives.

~EkaLustya

26OCT2022

o_Ocongratulations

~EkaLustya

26OCT2022

I'll ping u