• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Memes with my friends

Maaa tejaa annayaa @Tejaa ki ochinaa kashtalu chudandi friends :cry1:
IMG_20220801_220626.jpg

1659373776192.png

Maa Teja annayaki yenni kashtalu ochayo chudandi friends :cry1:

:envy::envy::envy::envy::envy::envy:

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

:wondering::wondering::wondering::wondering::smirking::smirking::smirking:

all of u :swearing: except kiara
In the meme of @Anuradhaa and @Thanos marvel Anu calling Thanos with her messages but Thanos was busy in flirting and not replying to Anu for her msgs Anu called Thanos my student in chat and Thanos call her teacher so that time Anu's inner feeling was u calling me teacher everytime and you neglected my messages you broked my heart my student :Cwl: and Thanos reaction noo teacher :las::Cwl:

:envy::envy::envy::envy::envy::envy:

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

:wondering::wondering::wondering::wondering::smirking::smirking::smirking:

all of u :swearing: except kiara
And in @Tejaa meme Tejas felling all are concentrating at my pvts only and in the meme all users went to Teja with a knife and asking him to show us your pvt and Teja started laughing :Cwl: all got confused why he was laughing :hitthewall: we came to you with a knife why are you laughing then he says you all asked to show my pvt list na so that I laughing he said :Cwl: