• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Meeku Istamaina Andhra or Telangana Food Gurinchi Discuss Cheyyandi

Pootharekulu or Poothareku is a popular sweet from Atreyapuram, East Godavari, India. :tso: :holiday:

'Pootha' is coating and 'Reku' is sheet in Telugu.

PoothaRekulu are also known as ‘Paper sweets’ as they give the appearance of folded paper.

pootharekulu.gif

Andhra Gongura Pachadi Recipe is a delicious and spicy chutney with the gongura leaves as the star ingredient.

Served best with some piping hot steamed rice and a dollop of melted ghee. :heart1:

Gongura.JPG

Andhra Avakaya

The Andhra Avakaya Recipe is a delicious mango pickle from andhra that is made spicy and tasty with the addition of mustard seeds, methi seeds, garlic, red chillies and sesame oil.

Seasons first and fresh green, firm and sour mangoes go into pickling.

Mango Pickle or Andhra Avakaya is a much adored pickle and is made in almost every household during the mango season. This pickle can be made in bulk quantity and stored for a year.

Serve Mango Avakaya Pickle with Steamed rice, Palak Dhal

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Tomato Pappu

Tomato Pappu is one of the famous and vegetarian foods in South India.

This dish is served as a main course with rice. When eaten with ghee you will get dazzling experience

Tomato Pappu is an integral dish of every day Andhra vegetarian food.

This dish is very common, simple and a soulful food of Andhra vegetarian meal.

Tur dal or Kandi Pappu with tomato is a winning combination and addition of fresh coriander adds a perfect touch and a bit of ginger garlic paste

Tomato-Pappu.jpg

All creating river in my mouth so as a punishment when i meet u i need all these dishes to be feeded to me.:Cwl::holiday:

Pesarattu

Pesarattu is a protein packed healthy breakfast made using whole green gram.

Pesarattu, pesara attu, pesara dosa (mung bean dosa), or cheeldo is a crepe-like bread or dosas made from ground green gram, ginger, cumin & chilies originating in Andhra Pradesh, India.

It is similar to dosa and one of the most commonly eaten breakfasts from Andhra cuisine.

Andhra-pesarattu-pic2_thumb1.jpg

It is made with green gram (moong dal) batter, but, unlike dosa, it does not contain urad dal. Pesarattu is eaten as breakfast and as a snack in Andhra Pradesh.

It is typically served with ginger or tamarind chutney and also served with upma

Green chilies, ginger and onions are used in variants.

Preparation of pesarattu is not difficult but needs to be done with perfection to achieve the desired taste.

Last edited:
Ragi Sankati(finger Millet Dumplings) Recipe

This is favorite recipe of Rayalaseema served in combination with spicy natu kodi pulusu and it is very healthy recipe.

Ragi Mudde also called Ragi Sangati is a poular dish in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh.

It goes well with mutton korma, chicken curry and fish curry

Last edited:
images (38)~2.jpeg
Naku favr ante gonkura with ragi sangati. Gonkura with chicken mutton or prawns Anni istame bcz one I had gonkura prawns in kakinada, really antha tasty nenu ekada thinale :hearteyes:

1. Hyd lo rayalaseema ruchulu restaurant lo gothi vankaya curry chala nachindi.
2. TN lo idly with sambar combination ekada poina dorakadhu especially in Chennai.
3. Hyd briyani
4. Coastal andra lo prawns dishes.
5. No idea about West andra bcz nenu okasari anantapur Vella but everything arranged by company.
6. Madurai amma mess , superb one for fish foods

Inka ma tirupathi antara Anni spl eh Naku :heart1: :inlove: