• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Me n My man ❤️ n lol

Oh so u don't have real :giggle:

oh no i have the real one with me he is not going anywhere without me

i just steal dicks to make realistic dildos from it . Everyone to whom i talked in chatroom knows very well about my buisness

who is my partner over there, assistant and customers who came from zozo.

and many members did factory tour also

:Cwl::giggle:

Last night we both kissed each other and we slept and now in the morning the sun rays came in to our room to see such a cute couple like me n my man :angel::inlove:.
now the alarm shouted to disturb us. :hitthewall:
Finally he woke up :inlove: he gave a kiss on my cheeks and he kissed me on my forehead:inlove::hearteyes:.
His hands cuddled me and he started rubbing my nose with his nose... :hearteyes::inlove::angel: to wakeup me .The sense of his hands made me feel hot so hugged him more tightly to sleep more :giggle::inlove:.He came more close to me and kissed me I am very lazy to wake up and again hugged him tightly.:inlove:.

Then I got a big slap on my shoulder from my mom :tired::spoileralert::swearing:saying wake up idiot it's 9 am .:rofl1:

Finally I lost a chance to the face of that guy who is seducing me :unamused:
@Elsa i seen same dream i think it me & you LoL
Now mystery solved.. :angel:

oh no i have the real one with me he is not going anywhere without me

i just steal dicks to make realistic dildos from it . Everyone to whom i talked in chatroom knows very well about my buisness

who is my partner over there, assistant and customers who came from zozo.

and many members did factory tour also

:Cwl::giggle:
I have a doubt, what do you mean by your id @stealerofdick :nerdy:

Last night we both kissed each other and we slept and now in the morning the sun rays came in to our room to see such a cute couple like me n my man :angel::inlove:.
now the alarm shouted to disturb us. :hitthewall:
Finally he woke up :inlove: he gave a kiss on my cheeks and he kissed me on my forehead:inlove::hearteyes:.
His hands cuddled me and he started rubbing my nose with his nose... :hearteyes::inlove::angel: to wakeup me .The sense of his hands made me feel hot so hugged him more tightly to sleep more :giggle::inlove:.He came more close to me and kissed me I am very lazy to wake up and again hugged him tightly.:inlove:.

Then I got a big slap on my shoulder from my mom :tired::spoileralert::swearing:saying wake up idiot it's 9 am .:rofl1:

Finally I lost a chance to the face of that guy who is seducing me :unamused:
I know I know who that man is :Cwl: