• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Maths Riddle - 1

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
A small number of cards has been lost from a complete pack. If I deal among four people, three cards remain. If I deal among three people, two remain and if I deal among five people, two cards remain. How many cards are there?

We are given that certain number of cards are lost.

When divided among the four people, 3 cards are remaining. This implies that the number of cards lost may be 1,5 or 9 then only we will get the 3 cards left. Going by this approach, the number of cards available should be 52–1=51; 52–5=47; 52–9=43

Case 1: when one card is lost (available cards will be 51)

When 51 cards are divided among four people will give 3 remainders (48+3) which satisfies the given condition.

When 51 cards are divided among three people will give no remainder. But we expect the remainder to be 2. So, this case cannot be true.

Case 2: When 5 cards are lost (available cards will be 47)

When 47 cards are divided among four people will give 3 as remainder (44+3) which satisfies the given condition.

When 47 cards are divided among three people will give 2 as remainder (45+2) which satisfies the given condition.

When 47 cards are divided among five people will give 2 as remainder (45+2) which satisfies the given condition.

So, the number of cards lost are 5 and the cards left are 47.