M and I held onto the rail as the ship rocked from side to side, "what is that thing?" M said, I looked out at the sea and there in front of us was some kind of sea monster. The sea monster must have come from the darkest depths, I don't know why it is attacked us or how it even exists, I thought sea monsters became extinct long ago but this one clearly survived somehow, anyway I had to think fast on how to get rid of it.
I could have killed the sea monster but there was an ethical decision to make, after all it was the only existing sea monster left. M and I searched the ship for anything that might come in useful as the crew tried to fend it off, eventually we found some flares and a harpoon gun and took them, we ran back onto the deck and then we had a decision to make, to kill the sea monster or try to scare it away.
Several moments later I lit a flare and then threw it towards the sea monster hoping it would scare it, the flare hit the sea monster and made it screech loudly. The flare had no effect so I lit another one hoping it would work this time, I threw it at the sea monster and watched as it hit it's head, the sea monster grew angrier and slammed it's tail into the water creating a cave that smashed against the ship.
M and I held on tight as the ship tilted to the port side almost capsizing, another hit like that and the ship would've gone down. M and I held on tight as the ship moved back upright into position, a crewman picked up the harpoon gun and aimed it at the sea monster, M and I told him the sea monster was the last of it's kind and pleased him not to use the harpoon gun.
He said it was either us or the sea monster, then suddenly I had an idea and told the crewman no to fire, a moment later I ran towards the control room and told the Captain to follow my plan. The ship wasn't to big but was strong enough for my plan to work or at least that's what I thought, the Captain increased the ship's speed and we sailed away from the sea monster.
The sea monster followed but it was to slow, then after we made enough distance between the ship and the sea monster I told the Captain to turn the ship around and increase the speed to maximum. The ship turned around and we headed straight towards the sea monster at full speed, M asked what we were doing, "are you mad??" She said, obviously I am not as sane as the average person which is why my plan was mad.
A matter of moments later, "crash!!", the Captain rammed the ship into the sea monster and ran it down, the sea monster wailed loudly and then dived back down into the dark depths of the abyss from where it had come from. The sea monster was gone and hopefully wouldn't be coming back anytime soon, from then on our journey home was smooth sailing and after a few days we had arrived at the harbour.
July 14th..
M and I had climbed down from the ship and walked away from the dock and headed through the streets, her red hair shimmering in the moonlight and her pale white skin with an almost ghostly look. M said that she couldn't believe that my plan to get rid of the sea monster had actually worked, well it was either scare it away or make the species extinct so I made the right decision.
M and I continued to talk as we walked through the moonlit streets, I could see my house from where we were standing and pointed towards it. M looked at my house and said it looked beautiful, I guess you could say it looked beautiful, the house isn't to big but can fit a decent amount of people inside, several minutes later I had arrived at my home with M and we went inside.
K was sitting on a chair beside the fireplace as M and I walked into the living room, M and myself greeted her and then we sat down. I told K about my mission and then M told her about what happened on our journey home, K was surprised to hear that we encountered a sea monster as she thought they were extinct too, a short time later after drinking some tea and coffee, K invited M to stay for the night in the spare bedroom.
M accepted the offer and then we all got ourselves ready for bed, several minutes later M, K and myself were in our beds and slowly drifted off to sleep.
July 15th...
Morning had arrived and I said goodbye to K and M as I had leave the house to go to and talk to an old friend, after several minutes I met my friend Scarlet at the blacksmiths. I found her hammering away at a piece of glowing orange metal, Scarlet may be the town blacksmith but she was far from ordinary, some say she is the most beautiful woman in the town.
Although M would give her a run for her money seeing she is at least just as beautiful as Scarlet, I greeted Scarlet and she handed me some new tools for my work. I thanked her as I inspected them closely, I told her that this was her best work yet, the tools were even better than the previous ones she had made for me and I couldn't wait to use them on my next mission.
Little did I know that back at my house K was in danger, a short time later I had arrived back home to find K and M standing unusually close to each other in the kitchen. I felt that something wasn't right as I placed my tools onto the table, everything was oddly silent as M looked at me and smiled, I noticed that K wasn't smiling and looked nervous for some reason.
K and M remained silent as I looked at them, M had that strange look in her eyes again that she had before back on the ship. Something definitely wasn't right..
To be continued in Page 10
I could have killed the sea monster but there was an ethical decision to make, after all it was the only existing sea monster left. M and I searched the ship for anything that might come in useful as the crew tried to fend it off, eventually we found some flares and a harpoon gun and took them, we ran back onto the deck and then we had a decision to make, to kill the sea monster or try to scare it away.
Several moments later I lit a flare and then threw it towards the sea monster hoping it would scare it, the flare hit the sea monster and made it screech loudly. The flare had no effect so I lit another one hoping it would work this time, I threw it at the sea monster and watched as it hit it's head, the sea monster grew angrier and slammed it's tail into the water creating a cave that smashed against the ship.
M and I held on tight as the ship tilted to the port side almost capsizing, another hit like that and the ship would've gone down. M and I held on tight as the ship moved back upright into position, a crewman picked up the harpoon gun and aimed it at the sea monster, M and I told him the sea monster was the last of it's kind and pleased him not to use the harpoon gun.
He said it was either us or the sea monster, then suddenly I had an idea and told the crewman no to fire, a moment later I ran towards the control room and told the Captain to follow my plan. The ship wasn't to big but was strong enough for my plan to work or at least that's what I thought, the Captain increased the ship's speed and we sailed away from the sea monster.
The sea monster followed but it was to slow, then after we made enough distance between the ship and the sea monster I told the Captain to turn the ship around and increase the speed to maximum. The ship turned around and we headed straight towards the sea monster at full speed, M asked what we were doing, "are you mad??" She said, obviously I am not as sane as the average person which is why my plan was mad.
A matter of moments later, "crash!!", the Captain rammed the ship into the sea monster and ran it down, the sea monster wailed loudly and then dived back down into the dark depths of the abyss from where it had come from. The sea monster was gone and hopefully wouldn't be coming back anytime soon, from then on our journey home was smooth sailing and after a few days we had arrived at the harbour.
July 14th..
M and I had climbed down from the ship and walked away from the dock and headed through the streets, her red hair shimmering in the moonlight and her pale white skin with an almost ghostly look. M said that she couldn't believe that my plan to get rid of the sea monster had actually worked, well it was either scare it away or make the species extinct so I made the right decision.
M and I continued to talk as we walked through the moonlit streets, I could see my house from where we were standing and pointed towards it. M looked at my house and said it looked beautiful, I guess you could say it looked beautiful, the house isn't to big but can fit a decent amount of people inside, several minutes later I had arrived at my home with M and we went inside.
K was sitting on a chair beside the fireplace as M and I walked into the living room, M and myself greeted her and then we sat down. I told K about my mission and then M told her about what happened on our journey home, K was surprised to hear that we encountered a sea monster as she thought they were extinct too, a short time later after drinking some tea and coffee, K invited M to stay for the night in the spare bedroom.
M accepted the offer and then we all got ourselves ready for bed, several minutes later M, K and myself were in our beds and slowly drifted off to sleep.
July 15th...
Morning had arrived and I said goodbye to K and M as I had leave the house to go to and talk to an old friend, after several minutes I met my friend Scarlet at the blacksmiths. I found her hammering away at a piece of glowing orange metal, Scarlet may be the town blacksmith but she was far from ordinary, some say she is the most beautiful woman in the town.
Although M would give her a run for her money seeing she is at least just as beautiful as Scarlet, I greeted Scarlet and she handed me some new tools for my work. I thanked her as I inspected them closely, I told her that this was her best work yet, the tools were even better than the previous ones she had made for me and I couldn't wait to use them on my next mission.
Little did I know that back at my house K was in danger, a short time later I had arrived back home to find K and M standing unusually close to each other in the kitchen. I felt that something wasn't right as I placed my tools onto the table, everything was oddly silent as M looked at me and smiled, I noticed that K wasn't smiling and looked nervous for some reason.
K and M remained silent as I looked at them, M had that strange look in her eyes again that she had before back on the ship. Something definitely wasn't right..
To be continued in Page 10