• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Master Of Death: Page 1

The Assassin

Master Of Death
Senior's
Chat Pro User
October 29th..

I sat upon a fallen tree trunk with my hands clasped together, I stared blankly into the darkness whilst thinking about my latest contract. As always the mission was a success and the target was eliminated, sometimes it's not easy being an assassin but it feels good delivering justice, the feeling of cold steel slicing through skin like a hot knife through butter feels somewhat satisfying.

The blood I have spilled with my hidden blade is enough to feed my hunger, well at least for the time being that is before I receive my next contract. My name is veiled in secrecy that even I forget what it is sometimes, I have many names in many places depending on where people are, some just call me Assassin and then there are others that call me Death, in some places I am also known as the Hunter or the Shadow.

They can call me whatever they wish but I am the master of death, everyone I touch meets their end by my hidden blade, it is the fate they have brought upon themselves after all. There are those across the land and beyond that do not fear death but they have not met me yet, my face veiled by a hood and my robes as black as night, I blend in amongst the shadows.

My hatred for the land to the east is well known, they think they can escape me...escape death, they cannot escape from me, I shall eradicate them all. With Athena the goddess of war and wisdom by my side I cannot fail, her divine beauty unmatched and her wisdom flawless, my beloved Athena guides me through everything, she never asks for anything in return but I offer my unyielding loyalty and unbreakable love.

I shall do anything my beloved goddess Athena wishes without hesitation or question, she can take care of herself but nonetheless I shall defend and protect my goddess no matter the cost.

November 5th...

As always I am surrounded by death and as I mentioned before there is no escape from it, as much as I love Athena she is a goddess after all and I am forbidden to be with her even though I am immortal. Some people say immortality is a curse but for me I don't see it like that, I have nobody to care for except my beloved Athena, I could say I have friends but they are just acquaintances.

There was someone once though, before I met my beloved Athena, I shall not reveal her name but she was perfection personified. Her body flawless and her beauty divine, she was my forevermore, at least until that day she abandoned me, everything she had told me was a lie, she must never have cared about me at all, she could buy anything, have anything with her vast wealth.

She played with me and then simply abandoned me like an old toy, she broke me that day, I became so lost amongst the darkness until the light from my goddess Athena found me. Athena saved me but my mind had already been broken and madness had taken hold of me, at least some good came from that dark day, but sometimes I wonder if she is ok without me even though she doesn't care about me.

December 24th...

I met someone amongst the flower meadows recently, she reminded me of the sunrise and the music I had heard long ago, her name is...well something beginning with letter a J or was it a K?. It was one of those, I cannot say anything more but we spent some time together in the flower meadows and enjoyed each others company, we have grown closer and have explored certain aspects which was very enjoyable.

December 25th..

I have not seen her for a few days or so now and things had gotten quiet, I miss her and I long to hear her voice and her touch. I completed another contract earlier today, a disgraceful man from a land to the east was keeping women as prisoners to serve his needs, he made them do things for him, fortunately nothing sexual but nonetheless death was coming for him...I was coming for him.

The man had tigers locked in a cramped cage and an elephant chained to the palace wall, I thought to myself that this man was a disgusting person, keeping exotic animals as pets. The poor animals should be free roaming in the wild where they belong, I moved into position onto a rooftop and watched my surroundings, then I saw him raise his fist and hit her, the woman fell down and then I put my plan into action.

I moved through the shadows and unlocked the cage with the tigers in and set them loose upon him, I moved swiftly to avoid the tigers rage and watched as they mauled the disgusting little man. Whilst the tigers took their revenge I helped the women to safety and then freed the poor elephant, then suddenly the elephant grabbed me with it's trunk and lifted me onto it's back.

The elephant smashed through the flimsy wooden fence as the disgusting little man's screams echoed around the palace ground's. The animals and women now free from imprisonment as I travelled back home.

January 1st..

I had arrived home to find the woman I had met in the flower meadows had left me a letter, the letter said that she missed me and our encounters. I didn't know when I was going to see her again but I hoped it would be soon, I had missed her, however I have planned ahead for our next encounter and I shall give her a good time and take care of her.

To be continued in Master Of Death: Page 2
 
Top