• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Many more happy returns of the day

Shyam

Delicate Leo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
My Dear Radheyy,

Wishing you a very happy Birthday...

hope this may gonna be a most memorable day in your life,
the chillness of this atmosphere and the warmth of the love makes your b'day more special ...
wishing you many more birthdays be like this, live long , live happy.....!!!:hearteyes::heart1::inlove:IMG20221112210414.jpg

My Dear Radheyy,

Wishing you a very happy Birthday...

hope this may gonna be a most memorable day in your life,
the chillness of this atmosphere and the warmth of the love makes your b'day more special ...
wishing you many more birthdays be like this, live long , live happy.....!!!:hearteyes::heart1::inlove:View attachment 95700
Thank you very much @Shyam....:inlove:
Yes it will be milestone bday in my life...
Wowww cake is ready for me!!! Is it white forest:hearteyes:?? Come on baby let's go on bulletuuuuu.....
(Due to bad weather ur pvt train has been cancelled...)
:holiday:

Due to bad weather ur pvt train has been cancelled...)
Yes, the train has been cancelled not bcoz of bad weather, but for this auspicious occasion, i decided to cancel that , and take my bullet to have a ride with you, and give u memories