• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Male Chauvanism - Cringee Maxx

Seri neenga ethir pakarathu ivlo pesarathu ellam ethukuuu.... Illa ethukuuu nu kekara..... Ponunga dress restrictions ellathukum Karanam iruku..... Atha sona eathuka maaton apdinaaa anubavinga simple

Gentle ah sonnaraaaa ??? :think: that is jus one sample song !!!! And FYI saree ey kattadha tamil nadu girls yaarum inga innum illaiye :facepalm: Comfort > Culture / Customs matter !!!!

நீங்க சாரி கட்டுங்க புடவை கட்டுங்க தாவணி கட்டுங்க ஏன் எதையுமே கட்டாம கூட but என்கூட சண்டை போடாதீங்க ப்ளீஸ் ன்கே. புதுசா வந்து இருக்கேன்... ஆகவே அன்பை விதைப்போம்.

Attachments

• siva-karthikeyan-siva.gif
    siva-karthikeyan-siva.gif
    607 KB · Views: 3
1.Has the mindset of men changed in the current generation ? Yes it started to change…but there is a long way to go.
2.Is saree still an attire to portray woman as a homely girl ? Need not be, don’t judge a book by its cover.
3. Do women have freedom of dressing ? No as of now… they are not enjoying 100% freedom….
4.Do men still get hornyyyyy when they see a woman in body revealing clothes ? Once upon a time a great writer said below lines which seems more suitable…

சேல சேல சேல கட்டுனா
குறு குறு குறுன்னு பாப்பாங்க
குட்ட குட்ட கவுன போட்டா
குறுக்கா மறுக்கா பாப்பாங்க

சேல ப்ளவுஸ்சோ சின்ன கவுனோ
டிரெஸ்சுல ஒன்னும் இல்லைங்க
ஆச வந்தா சுத்தி சுத்தி
அலையா அலையும் ஆம்பள புத்தி

ஊ சொல்றியா மாமா ஊ ஊ சொல்றியா மாமா
ஊ சொல்றியா மாமா ஊ ஊ சொல்றியா மாமா:Cwl:

I am like did I reallly enjoy this song when I was in school
I realised almost every song..wait no, almost every Indian film has normalised male chauvinism:Dull:
Is saree still an attire to portray woman as a homely girl ?
100% yes. Leave real life it’s the same on a sexting site too :holiday:
Do men still get hornyyyyy when they see a woman in body revealing clothes ?
Talking about how it goes here, as it’s partly a representation of people’s mindsets irl.
Not just horny, they also call you names and slut shame you for using a dp of a girl with revealing clothes :D
And imagine actually wearing revealing clothes around such people :)

Hey folks, good morning, jus happened to hear this super cringe song this morning :headphones: And that's when it hit me - Shitttt, that song is pure male chauvanism, a man singing to a lady, shaming her about her choice of western wear and asking her drape in Kanchivaram saris :relieved: have you men ever tried wearing one ?? And such a woman is called names :wondering: This song is 28 years old and now I am like did I reallly enjoy this song when I was in school :facepalm: So guys & girliesss tell me

1.Has the mindset of men changed in the current generation ?
2.Is saree still an attire to portray woman as a homely girl ?
3. Do women have freedom of dressing ?
4.Do men still get hornyyyyy when they see a woman in body revealing clothes ?
1. partially
2. i guess yess people still see women in saree as homely girl
3. uhmm i think partially means according to past 10 years yup many girls patter wearing dress has changed and i guess that freedom of wearing but still almost all the girls arent allowed to wear clothes which are short and revealing . these kind of clothes are still not accepted
4. talking about men means grown up boys so yeah a very very large number of mens still hasent changed they still have a 12-14 years old kid mind and get attracted to revealing and also get them horny .
As of me i dont get horny as i never look at any girls body all i look is at their face meanwhile i see people around me talking to a girl and looking down they are just into boobs and dicks ( i cant even imagine how uncomfortable the girl feels) so wearing revealing clothes doesnt effect me but if that woman is a person whom i know i definately compliment her is she looks good in it .

:rolleyes: iva vera... Tamil room la kooda english la thread a pottukittu...male pathi en pesareenga... First of all neenga podra dress vachi una character a define panra motha aal innoru female a than irupanga.... First female a maathunga.. Apram male pakkam varuveenga :hitthewall: nanga irukom sivanennu.. Engala kora solitu...

Hey folks, good morning, jus happened to hear this super cringe song this morning :headphones: And that's when it hit me - Shitttt, that song is pure male chauvanism, a man singing to a lady, shaming her about her choice of western wear and asking her drape in Kanchivaram saris :relieved: have you men ever tried wearing one ?? And such a woman is called names :wondering: This song is 28 years old and now I am like did I reallly enjoy this song when I was in school :facepalm: So guys & girliesss tell me

1.My opinion would that will never change to 100% never ... But i feel in this generation it has been changed a lot. But my question is do all women has changed , bcz i feel few of the women to have to change..so it should a question for both
2.Ya the sad truth is as of now it's yes ..but it's changing the word homely , modern is slowly dying...no women should be portrayed anything based on anything (not only dress).
3.first the question of freedom , itself is wrong..u already have the freedom and right ...but in this already male dominated world ..it's improved better in the last 10 years i feel.
4.not everyone , but yes they do...i don't think it's becoz of clothes...it's bcz they are them...but again the majority of the men are changing...

Changes need time....you are the first generation of girls fighting against this..you are voicing out ...and in the upcoming years it will be improving ..

Any of my opinions are to be changed , i will agree to change ..

1.My opinion would that will never change to 100% never ... But i feel in this generation it has been changed a lot. But my question is do all women has changed , bcz i feel few of the women to have to change..so it should a question for both
2.Ya the sad truth is as of now it's yes ..but it's changing the word homely , modern is slowly dying...no women should be portrayed anything based on anything (not only dress).
3.first the question of freedom , itself is wrong..u already have the freedom and right ...but in this already male dominated world ..it's improved better in the last 10 years i feel.
4.not everyone , but yes they do...i don't think it's becoz of clothes...it's bcz they are them...but again the majority of the men are changing...

Changes need time....you are the first generation of girls fighting against this..you are voicing out ...and in the upcoming years it will be improving ..

Any of my opinions are to be changed , i will agree to change ..

Yeah when IT stepped in changes have come around vastly - agreed !

This isnt the first gen of girls voicing out btw !!!!! There have been eons of protests that women own their body - One famous example is Nangeli - who cut her breasts to oppose breast tax !

And the freedom is not there 100 % yet ! Ask around in your place if women can walk down the street with a fullllly covered nightwear ???

Yeah I agress that change needs time - The Earth has been here for millions of years ! How much more time do you need ???

1.Has the mindset of men changed in the current generation ? Yes it started to change…but there is a long way to go.
2.Is saree still an attire to portray woman as a homely girl ? Need not be, don’t judge a book by its cover.
3. Do women have freedom of dressing ? No as of now… they are not enjoying 100% freedom….
4.Do men still get hornyyyyy when they see a woman in body revealing clothes ? Once upon a time a great writer said below lines which seems more suitable…

சேல சேல சேல கட்டுனா
குறு குறு குறுன்னு பாப்பாங்க
குட்ட குட்ட கவுன போட்டா
குறுக்கா மறுக்கா பாப்பாங்க

சேல ப்ளவுஸ்சோ சின்ன கவுனோ
டிரெஸ்சுல ஒன்னும் இல்லைங்க
ஆச வந்தா சுத்தி சுத்தி
அலையா அலையும் ஆம்பள புத்தி

ஊ சொல்றியா மாமா ஊ ஊ சொல்றியா மாமா
ஊ சொல்றியா மாமா ஊ ஊ சொல்றியா மாமா:Cwl:
Yes thank you for voicing that out :highfive: men get horny even at the sight of the nape of the neck, hips, cleave, armpits,legs - which are all revealed when you wear a saree, sleeveless top, dress/shorts respectively !!!

Apo endha dress ah da poda ?????

Paarunga , aana thingura madiri paakadhinga da :facepalm:

Yes thank you for voicing that out :highfive: men get horny even at the sight of the nape of the neck, hips, cleave, armpits,legs - which are all revealed when you wear a saree, sleeveless top, dress/shorts respectively !!!

Thingura maathiri paakradhu epdi :think:
Epdi irundha namakenna nammale piravi LCA.. Naama poitu urfi javed post like potu support ah kuduthutu varuvom.. :inlove:

Last edited:

My rule is : Sight aduchalum I will ensure that the she is not feeling uncomfortable…and I will train my generation in such a way tooo….:)

:giggle: answer for ur 1 question...

Definitely not... Need to send those guys to stone age..

சேல சேல சேல கட்டுனா
குறு குறு குறுன்னு பாப்பாங்க...

குட்ட குட்ட கவுன போட்டா
குறுக்கா மறுக்கா பாப்பாங்க...

ஒழுக்க சீலன் ஒசந்த மனிஷன்
வெளிய போடும் வேஷம்ங்க...

வெளக்க அணைச்சா போதும் எல்லாம்

ஹ்ம்ம் ஹ்ம்ம் ஹ்ம்ம் ஹ்ம்ம்..

வெளக்க அணைச்சா போதும் எல்லாம்....

வெளக்குமாறும் ஒன்னுதாங்க... :Cwl:

No freedom in dressing.... perticularlly in India..we always connect some irritate t&c, stories,etc.. to adhere the rules which already set.

If safety and secure is set in dress means then there should not be any issues wr countries who hv strictly follows rules...

Instead of finding mistakes or suggesting corrections on dress code it's better teach good things to kids at right time.

1.Bcs of few men you can't come to conclusion on men's mentality...many men do like girls wearing modern outfits, even compliment it to the girl when they like it. But still few persons mindset are in old school times which need to be changed by persons within their close circle.

2.Saree is not an attire which portrays her as a homely girl, every men wants to see his lady on saree..(there is a thing for saree which even modern outfits can't stand along with it)

3.I can't blindly say...in few houses they do have freedom, in few houses they don't. ( Only solution is we should bring change from us, we should not restrict someone from within our family/ close circle to wear modern outfits)

4.Its not like whenever u see a women in a revealing clothes men do get horny...it depends on the persons environment on which he has been brought up and grown which makes him to get horny or not in such situation where he sees girls in revealing clothes

Educate!! Have a healthy discussion!! Spread awareness!! Have a better community!!!

We live in the desam of "Thuppatta podunga Thozhi"