• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Maharashtra Walo K Liye

Humsafar

Mr.Authenticity
Senior's
Chat Pro User
''NAYAK'' MOVIE ME
''AMRISH PURI'' BADLA
LENNE KE LIYE,
''ANIL KAPOOR'' KA GHAR
GIRWA DETA HAI.
AUR BAAD ME ''ANIL KAPOOR''
HI ''MAHARASHTRA'' KA CM
BANN JAATA HAI.....

BAS BTA RAHA HU
images(39).jpg

Politics is not everyone's cup of tea. She may get one term on the face of BJP, portraying herself as queen of Jhaansi.

But the fact is, she is just an opportunist. You may refer her own old videos.

I don't know what's just happening in Maharashtra !!
But I really against people worshipping politicians!! Lol,if a person reaches a peak stage in politics equivalent to CM, definitely he would for sure might have involved in lots of crimes or scams or might have done many things against basic rules of society atleast in a country like India !! And movie plots are idealized !! And one more thing is politician will not be the one who is being portrayed himself in society!!
So just taking sides when it comes to politics and exaggerating one side in the mean process of humiliating the opposite side is the one thing that the common citizen should refrain himself from!! And just he should not really take politics into his head!! Mostly young people who are the base of any country's development since the way young generation thought reflect the country as whole!!