• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Magggiiiiiiiiii

1. Maggi Anda Bhurji is fusion of Maggi & scrambled eggs. It is an easy-to-make & delicious item to eat as a snack or breakfast.

2. Cheese Maggi is delicious & cheesy twist to the regular Maggi. It is a more cheesy, spicy,

3. Cheese Schezwan Maggi is modification of our very own Maggi noodles. With more cheesiness and flavors it just got better

4. Maggi Manchurian is an extended version of Classic Chinese Style Manchurian recipe. It kinda east meets west fusion.

5. Tadka Maggi is fusion recipe. It is tasty & super easy to cook.

Before I start with this post, lemme say that Ik there is a post on Maggi but the content is completely different, this one is about my food pics. :p

Maggi !!!!!!! We Indians don't call it as Noodles haha, calling it just Maggi is enough. :Cwl:

I make my Maggi in different ways, sometimes spices, veggies, chicken, prawns, egg, leftover stuff. (Ik most of the people like it with simple masala, I like it that way too). Here are few pics -

This one is my fav. Cooked with spices, Prawns, Chicken and Veggies.

View attachment 100028

This one was made with veggies and spices.

View attachment 100029

This one is kinda similar to second one but made with leftover sabzi :tso:

View attachment 100030

Made this one for my lil brother who doesn't eat spicy food, so overcooked it with lil bit of Sachet Masala. He added those Fryums on Maggi, not me, haha.

View attachment 100031

This one is Tandoori Maggi - Cooked with Tandoori spices and gave smoke for 5 mins.

View attachment 100032

View attachment 100034

So how do you make it ??

Share your pics and recipes ! :hearteyes:

PS - Sometimes I like it a bit overcooked, sometimes perfectly cooked, my mood lol.
I stopped eating it after that controversy

I stopped eating it after that controversy
It's okay, sometimesssss..

1. Maggi Anda Bhurji is fusion of Maggi & scrambled eggs. It is an easy-to-make & delicious item to eat as a snack or breakfast.

2. Cheese Maggi is delicious & cheesy twist to the regular Maggi. It is a more cheesy, spicy,

3. Cheese Schezwan Maggi is modification of our very own Maggi noodles. With more cheesiness and flavors it just got better

4. Maggi Manchurian is an extended version of Classic Chinese Style Manchurian recipe. It kinda east meets west fusion.

5. Tadka Maggi is fusion recipe. It is tasty & super easy to cook.
Imma try them after Sept..

Before I start with this post, lemme say that Ik there is a post on Maggi but the content is completely different, this one is about my food pics. :p

Maggi !!!!!!! We Indians don't call it as Noodles haha, calling it just Maggi is enough. :Cwl:

I make my Maggi in different ways, sometimes spices, veggies, chicken, prawns, egg, leftover stuff. (Ik most of the people like it with simple masala, I like it that way too). Here are few pics -

View attachment 100028

View attachment 100029

View attachment 100030

Made this one for my lil brother who doesn't eat spicy food, so overcooked it with lil bit of Sachet Masala. He added those Fryums on Maggi, not me, haha.

View attachment 100031

This one is Tandoori Maggi - Cooked with Tandoori spices and gave smoke for 5 mins.

View attachment 100032

View attachment 100034

So how do you make it ??

PS - Sometimes I like it a bit overcooked, sometimes perfectly cooked, my mood lol.
I want these its look so yummy:hearteyes: just parcel it :rofl1:

View attachment 100028

View attachment 100029

View attachment 100030

View attachment 100031

View attachment 100032

View attachment 100034

So how do you make it ??

IMG-20230801-WA0020.jpg
I prepared in my hstl ..with the help of kettle ..we are using kettle.......soo this is very tasty...in that particular time ...

View attachment 100028

View attachment 100029

View attachment 100030

View attachment 100031

View attachment 100032

View attachment 100034

So how do you make it ??

c22eca232c669570dcf1e4eff6bbf7e5.jpg
Noodles for u

View attachment 100028

View attachment 100029

View attachment 100030

View attachment 100031

View attachment 100032

View attachment 100034

So how do you make it ??

:tso:

View attachment 100028

View attachment 100029

View attachment 100030

View attachment 100031

View attachment 100032

View attachment 100034

So how do you make it ??

I love maggi too..