• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mad owners in Telugu chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amayakudu

I know telugu mods and room owners are worst but they proved again because of unnecessarily muting my id and pattaspilla id in telugu chat ... I need reason for this why that stupid fellow did this thing. I already told you mad fellow as room owner in telugu chat proved again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-29-15-03-08-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-29-15-03-08-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 42
Half of the users der are not aware that forum exists nd they can complain here. The only reason she s still a mod. Else more than half the users wud hav complained against her. West room owner ever. Lol

She muted both ids after that she unmuted pattaspilla I'd why...??? Is that room owner is Lesbian that's why I'm still muted

u both first make fun and indirectly talk about that person and try make her angry... and after u both on forum and both commenting how bad mod we are....

Come on grow up ppl ... do your chat, enjoy with friends ... log out finish story.

u came here to laugh to spread hate about some person which u have problem cuz she take action . And I dont care u was the one Pastpilla or whatever ur name is .. sharing private stuff of people on wall and make fun infront of whole room stop it finally... u both call eachoder or go to pm and cry there how Mods are bad

That's her assumption only jupiter..is she is a celebrity...??? We always talk about her ...??? I think Your room owner need to grow up

Finally moderators and admins reading our private chats indirectly...it's true there is no privacy of our conversations

@JUPITER said to go in pm and cry over there, she haven't said she is watching your pm. And it's not PMS lmao:Drunk:
PMS - Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) has a wide variety of signs and symptoms, including mood swings, tender breasts, food cravings, fatigue, irritability and depression. :Cwl:

Opps i think his period coming , pls forgive him not his fault.

u both first make fun and indirectly talk about that person and try make her angry... and after u both on forum and both commenting how bad mod we are....

Come on grow up ppl ... do your chat, enjoy with friends ... log out finish story.

u came here to laugh to spread hate about some person which u have problem cuz she take action . And I dont care u was the one Pastpilla or whatever ur name is .. sharing private stuff of people on wall and make fun infront of whole room stop it finally... u both call eachoder or go to pm and cry there how Mods are bad
Well I have screenshot .....the conversation btw me jack sparrow n crazy Robert ...n this beauty queen of zozo(in her dream ) will started barking against me n another one hero of zozo mouth piece of pattaspilla entered i thought of stopping these all n muted them .....after 10 min i unmuted pataspilla n i didn't unmute this amayukudu y coz he abused me in guest nick ... that's it nowadays forum like crying room .......

PMS - Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) has a wide variety of signs and symptoms, including mood swings, tender breasts, food cravings, fatigue, irritability and depression. :Cwl:

Opps i think his period coming , pls forgive him not his fault.
I think u have that problem

My dear Jupiter. U r still stuck at the issue that happened two weeks ago. I neither shared screen shot today not shared anything that has happened in private. She was the one who sarcastic ally commented on me and wen I did the same to her. She couldn't take it and muted me. Pls stop supporting her. I came to here to njoy and she was my least preference.. Thank you

My dear Jupiter. U r still stuck at the issue that happened two weeks ago. I neither shared screen shot today not shared anything that has happened in private. She was the one who sarcastic ally commented on me and wen I did the same to her. She couldn't take it and muted me. Pls stop supporting her. I came to here to njoy and she was my least preference.. Thank you
Greeting u from bottom of my heart now i dont have time to read this I wanna eat my lobster , remind me later I will read i promise.

Pattaspilla tagged wrongly to kashvi see the reply of your room owner and your room owner immaturity

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-29-14-49-12-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-29-14-49-12-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 35
First of all I'm not interested in those types of useless threads better I'm going to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.