• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lust/Lost stories

The latest release on netflix , looks sexy only on the title. A complete letdown !!!! Of the 4 ones - I would say Konkana Sen's story had some element of lust - but even that comes out as perversion. 3 other male directors played it totally wrong !Nobody had that lust - strong sexual desireeee !!!:makeup: Even the 1st part was lil interesting !!! Waste of 2 hours :Drunk:

View attachment 143038

View attachment 143035

Nothing lusty here in these timestamps !!!!! I keep wondering how did Tammanah's invisible boobs grow gigantically :Cwl: - pads/ implants !!!! But even then they dont look sexyyyyy :( Poor thing our people keep forgetting that sexiness/ lust is eluded through the eyesssss !!!!!;)
Thank u for ur comments didn't watched it and never going to do it after ur valuable comments

The latest release on netflix , looks sexy only on the title. A complete letdown !!!! Of the 4 ones - I would say Konkana Sen's story had some element of lust - but even that comes out as perversion. 3 other male directors played it totally wrong !Nobody had that lust - strong sexual desireeee !!!:makeup: Even the 1st part was lil interesting !!! Waste of 2 hours :Drunk:

View attachment 143038

View attachment 143035

Nothing lusty here in these timestamps !!!!! I keep wondering how did Tammanah's invisible boobs grow gigantically :Cwl: - pads/ implants !!!! But even then they dont look sexyyyyy :( Poor thing our people keep forgetting that sexiness/ lust is eluded through the eyesssss !!!!!;)
Season 1 cast is better than this one like Radhika Apte, Kiara Advani, etc.