• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
@EkaLustYa @KIARA @Illusion

Love
Nirmala woke up as usual at 5:30 A.M, her limbs were tired but she had to go on. At 69,she was all alone, managing her life in her house. Her only pleasure was the call of her grand child nivi, who lived in Canada along with her son and her daughter in law. It had been two years, since she had travelled... Her illlness could not make her travel the 16 hour journey to Canada.

Nirmala thought about her grand daughter as a small child, it was I who lifted her first. She remembered how she was right there as the child grew. From her first step, into school to her topping her school in class 6, Nivi always was at her back. As a retired professor of English, Nirmala's favorite yet troublesome student was Nivi.
Nivi's plethora of questions as a kid had ensured she started reading again and this in turn made Nivi a voracious reader herself. While her son And daughter in law were busy pursuing their careers, Nirmala painstakingly raised this child.
A fun ride for her.
Her phone rang and Nirmala answered it
"Hello" She said
" paaaaaati, nivi's voice echoed. Hey old woman missing you loads, especially during winters. Remember paati the snowman we built? "
" How can i forget dodo, we even put carrots for his nose and it was gone the next day"she replied. Dodo was her pet name for her grandchild.
" Patti, I've decided to pursue a career in Marine biology. I've even been selected here with a grant“
"Wow dodo congrats beta, am so proud of my lil beautiful girl. There was once a time where you fit in my arms and look at you today, talking about college.. Ahhh time flies, time flies" Nirmala ranted.
Thinking of her grandchild, she couldn't stop her tears and she wept on the phone
" I miss you dodo, how I wish I could see you, miss those hands hugging me beta"
" Don't cry patti, nivi said, she had to choke her tears.
The call continued and once she hung up, Nirmala, went to the temple to offer prayers.
Back home, she spent her day reminiscing about dodo and having had her dinner she prepared for the night.
The next morning, as she opened her door to go bring her milk packets, she saw someone sitting outside her gate.
Being old, Nirmala, with caution, shouted
" Who's there“ the figure stood up, jumped over the gate with ease and ran towards her. Nirmala, immediately took the broom and braced herself. The figure ran upto her hugged her tight and whispered " Hey old woman still wanna hit me" Nirmala froze for a second. Dodo she cried and hugged her ever so strongly that her arms hurt.
Patti and pothi stayed there hugging for quite some time, both just enjoying being with each other. A crow's caw broke up their hug and looking at her pattis questioning look, nivi said " Paati, I couldn't control myself when I heard you cry, so I packed a few things caught the first flight to here. I came home around 3 and did not wanna disturb you I guess so kinda stayed in here then went to our local kandan uncles tea shop and was just sitting when you hollered"
Nirmala gave her a playful slap and said " Fine, atleast am sure you informed your parents".
"Aww patti, they know. You know I still have your son wrapped around my lil finger" Nivi said holding up her pinkie. Both laughed. "Well, how did you manage your tickets" Nirmala asked " Nothing much patti, just fifteen hundred dollars" Nivi said, in her now Canadian tone.

Nirmala was shocked and she started reprimanding nivi, sure sure patti I miss all this but lets go in please you have the whole day to condone me and yep I miss it too" Nivi begged, shaking her head Nirmala took her grand daughter inside.

The love between a grand child and grand parents are deep rooted. Just tried capturing that bond that pure love.

Yes bond between grandparents and grand children is so loving and caring.... And I'm blessed that i have their happy blessing hands on me :)

Last edited:

Love
Nirmala woke up as usual at 5:30 A.M, her limbs were tired but she had to go on. At 69,she was all alone, managing her life in her house. Her only pleasure was the call of her grand child nivi, who lived in Canada along with her son and her daughter in law. It had been two years, since she had travelled... Her illlness could not make her travel the 16 hour journey to Canada.

Nirmala thought about her grand daughter as a small child, it was I who lifted her first. She remembered how she was right there as the child grew. From her first step, into school to her topping her school in class 6, Nivi always was at her back. As a retired professor of English, Nirmala's favorite yet troublesome student was Nivi.
Nivi's plethora of questions as a kid had ensured she started reading again and this in turn made Nivi a voracious reader herself. While her son And daughter in law were busy pursuing their careers, Nirmala painstakingly raised this child.
A fun ride for her.
"Hello" She said
" paaaaaati, nivi's voice echoed. Hey old woman missing you loads, especially during winters. Remember paati the snowman we built? "
" How can i forget dodo, we even put carrots for his nose and it was gone the next day"she replied. Dodo was her pet name for her grandchild.
" Patti, I've decided to pursue a career in Marine biology. I've even been selected here with a grant“
"Wow dodo congrats beta, am so proud of my lil beautiful girl. There was once a time where you fit in my arms and look at you today, talking about college.. Ahhh time flies, time flies" Nirmala ranted.
Thinking of her grandchild, she couldn't stop her tears and she wept on the phone
" I miss you dodo, how I wish I could see you, miss those hands hugging me beta"
The call continued and once she hung up, Nirmala, went to the temple to offer prayers.
Back home, she spent her day reminiscing about dodo and having had her dinner she prepared for the night.
The next morning, as she opened her door to go bring her milk packets, she saw someone sitting outside her gate.
" Who's there“ the figure stood up, jumped over the gate with ease and ran towards her. Nirmala, immediately took the broom and braced herself. The figure ran upto her hugged her tight and whispered " Hey old woman still wanna hit me" Nirmala froze for a second. Dodo she cried and hugged her ever so strongly that her arms hurt.
Patti and pothi stayed there hugging for quite some time, both just enjoying being with each other. A crow's caw broke up their hug and looking at her pattis questioning look, nivi said " Paati, I couldn't control myself when I heard you cry, so I packed a few things caught the first flight to here. I came home around 3 and did not wanna disturb you I guess so kinda stayed in here then went to our local kandan uncles tea shop and was just sitting when you hollered"
Nirmala gave her a playful slap and said " Fine, atleast am sure you informed your parents".
"Aww patti, they know. You know I still have your son wrapped around my lil finger" Nivi said holding up her pinkie. Both laughed. "Well, how did you manage your tickets" Nirmala asked " Nothing much patti, just fifteen hundred dollars" Nivi said, in her now Canadian tone.

Nirmala was shocked and she started reprimanding nivi, sure sure patti I miss all this but lets go in please you have the whole day to condone me and yep I miss it too" Nivi begged, shaking her head Nirmala took her grand daughter inside.

The love between a grand child and grand parents are deep rooted. Just tried capturing that bond that pure love.
Pure love piao :heart1:

Love

A fun ride for her.
"Hello" She said

❤️❤️❤️❤️ As usual your magical words ht my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️