• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love Vibe!! ❤

Episode 5

Another Date!

They went back to their work once their coffee date was over!

Ajay got a call suddenly from an unknown number!!

He informed his manager left the office immediately with so much tension on his face!
Sheela was seeing that but couldn't figure out what's happening

----Evening in the dance studio----

Sheela finished her practice but she was waiting for someone who didn't show up

She was wondering what happened and what might be the reason!!

A text from him says am at the xxx hospital!! Could you come over if you are free!!

She was blinking with so much confusions in her mind.. Anything might have happened to him?

What that might be? And why he is asking me to come to the hospital!! May be his close relatives? So much of questions and confusions with all that she reached the hospital!

On seeing her!! Ajay just smiled and went up to her!! Held her hands and said thanks for coming!!

What might be the reason? And who is there in the hospital

Let's meet in next episode

On to Next episode!!
1000012002.gif

Episode 5

Another Date!

He informed his manager left the office immediately with so much tension on his face!

A text from him says am at the xxx hospital!! Could you come over if you are free!!

She was blinking with so much confusions in her mind.. Anything might have happened to him?

What that might be? And why he is asking me to come to the hospital!! May be his close relatives? So much of questions and confusions with all that she reached the hospital!

On seeing her!! Ajay just smiled and went up to her!! Held her hands and said thanks for coming!!

620474c96416cf080bbca85ba2812abd.gif

Episode 6

Sheela was so much surprised on what's happening there!!
Ajay Took a moment and made her sit over the chairs and started explaining

She was my ex girlfriend! When he finished that sentence , Sheela's jaw dropped completely

"What the hell then why did he call me now idiot" was the one going through her mind!!

She was taking her own life today!
She called me several times past one week and i did not attend!

Sheela Asked "Why? "

Because I don't love her! ajay said

You could have told her right? Sheela replied

I told her several times and we broke up mutually.. Now again she came with me saying she couldn't forget me , Ajay's voice was shivering..

Ok ! So why are you saying all this to me now? sheela asked with a surprise

I really don't know why I texted you! Why I want to tell you this and why am here when I heard the news! Ajay was exclaiming!

She just held his hand and didn't speak anything after that..

Let's see in next episode

Nice one Jen. Drama starts just about now :clapping::heart1:
Episode 6

She was my ex girlfriend! When he finished that sentence , Sheela's jaw dropped completely

"What the hell then why did he call me now idiot" was the one going through her mind!!

Sheela Asked "Why? "

I told her several times and we broke up mutually.. Now again she came with me saying she couldn't forget me , Ajay's voice was shivering..

I really don't know why I texted you! Why I want to tell you this and why am here when I heard the news! Ajay was exclaiming!

Episode 5

Another Date!

doctor-patient.gif

Episode 6

Sheela Asked "Why? "

versenov-person.gif

Episode 6

Sheela Asked "Why? "

Oh nice twist..
giphy.gif
Now... Waiting for another episode : )

Hi guys!! Having fun huh??

Ok let me get on to the story that might take you on a ride to have this beautiful vibe!!!

Love!!! Love!!! And Love!!! ❤♥️♥️

Okay so the two people who thought they might never be in love again met, fell in love, crashed all the trigger points and succeeded!!

Ajay!! The story's Hero!!

Hmmm!! How to start his entry!!

Okay Maddy vibe!!

On a bike with a cute smile that can make anyone fall for him.. White shirt with black glasses! Not dusky not black!! Such a cool entry huh!!

Nope nothing like that happened!! He just entered normally into the office campus! Haha !!

Sheela!! Our heroine!!

Her entry should be blossoming right !!

She was already late to the office!! Got down from the cab!! Running over to make an entry with her ID card!! Red dress!! Lovable silver jumka making clinging sounds!! Red threaded bangles!! Flowers were falling and spring already started on seeing her!! With such a cute smile! She entered!!

Oops!!! Our Hero got crashed with our Heroine!! Their things fell on to the floor.. Her bag fell down!! Their eyes met for a second! He just said sorry picked up her things, put it in the bag and gave it to her and went off!!

She was like who's this idiot!! Such an idiot and she went to her daily routine!!

View attachment 221574

Let's see in next episode!!!
Love vibe ah nooooo

Episode 7

Sheela's mind was fully like "That's His Ex and he asked me to come and visit her in the hospital!! God what can i say"

Sheela said to Ajay " Ajay I get it that you care for her as you loved her!! But until this extent if a girl is being pushed she might have experienced something very bad or she might not have anyone beside her!! Just be with her until she is fine and explain her about the things.. If you sit and talk calmly , every problem could be solved.. "

Ajay was listening to her calmly !!

Sheela then said " ok i will leave I thought it was going to be a date evening though "

Ajay got shocked and felt sad at the same time

Ajay said " Yeah I promised to visit to the studio right!! No worries we can go for dinner right now as well if you don't mind "

Sheela : Sure but where??

Ajay : Hospital canteen

Ajay smirked on saying that!!

Sheela : I think I have no choice!! Yes let's go!!.

Let's see in next episode!!

Epsidoes konjam slow ah than poguthu

Light ah manda sari Illa so did not post the next episode soon!!!

Episode 7

Sheela's mind was fully like "That's His Ex and he asked me to come and visit her in the hospital!! God what can i say"

Sheela said to Ajay " Ajay I get it that you care for her as you loved her!! But until this extent if a girl is being pushed she might have experienced something very bad or she might not have anyone beside her!! Just be with her until she is fine and explain her about the things.. If you sit and talk calmly , every problem could be solved.. "

Sheela then said " ok i will leave I thought it was going to be a date evening though "

Ajay said " Yeah I promised to visit to the studio right!! No worries we can go for dinner right now as well if you don't mind "

Interesting. Will see how it goes from here. Take care of yourself first and feel better Jen.

Episode 7

Yesssss!!!!!!! What’s next???? I’m waiting Lady love :blessing:

Episode 7

IMG_5635.jpeg