• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

LOVE FOREVER?? **No Guarantees**

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
I've come to realize that life isn't a predetermined script of love, marriage, and happily ever after – it's just society's user manual.

I've broken free from their rules, charting my own course based on happiness. If it brings joy, I'm in; if not, count me out.

Love forever? No guarantees, and marriage isn't foolproof. Why aim for perfection dictated by society? I simply want to experience love for the sheer joy it brings. No need to be shackled by "what ifs."

Life is a temporary shared experience, like a lollipop. I choose to live freely, savoring the moments.

Forget about the notions of temporary or permanent; in the end, nothing lasts forever, and that's perfectly okay.

~ABHIMANYU

I've come to realize that life isn't a predetermined script of love, marriage, and happily ever after – it's just society's user manual.

I've broken free from their rules, charting my own course based on happiness. If it brings joy, I'm in; if not, count me out.

Love forever? No guarantees, and marriage isn't foolproof. Why aim for perfection dictated by society? I simply want to experience love for the sheer joy it brings. No need to be shackled by "what ifs."

Life is a temporary shared experience, like a lollipop. I choose to live freely, savoring the moments.

Forget about the notions of temporary or permanent; in the end, nothing lasts forever, and that's perfectly okay.

~ABHIMANYU
Well said yaar !!
Last two Paragraphs are essence of ur
Thoughts !!!
Be urself Always !!! ✨

~ABHIMANYU
True