• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love At Funeral

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Love at a funeral
A girl is at the funeral of her mother. She meets a nice guy that she didn't know who also was at the funeral and they hit it off. She was busy at the funeral and didn’t have time to ask him for his number before he left. She tried really hard to track him down, but no one knew who he was or how to contact him. A few days later her sister dies and the police suspect it to be a murder. Who killed her sister?

Detective-Riddles-Only-the-Smartest-Can-Solve

Puzzle seems too complicated :Cwl:
What could have been the connection between that guy and her sister:Cwl:
If in case no connection , then her sister won't kill her too cause she is her sister:D

############
I guess her other sister already loving that guy at funeral and this cruel sister who started loving him after seeing him at funeral killed her sister to get hold of him in future to love him!:fest::fest:

Last edited by a moderator:
Usne khud ki behan ko mar diya , kyuki usko pata tha ki uski behan k marne pe wo ladka jaruur aayega

Whoa, that's a gripping story! It definitely caught my attention. I just stumbled across this thread while I was in the midst of planning funerals for a family member, so the topic resonates with me. Sorry to hear about your sister. That's tragic. As for the mystery guy, it sounds like a real whodunit! I can't wait to find out who killed her. On a different note, during my online research, I came across Granite Mausoleum as a potential option for memorializing loved ones. It seems like a solid choice for creating a lasting tribute. Oh, and by the way, I'm new to this forum. Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Whoa, that's a gripping story! It definitely caught my attention. I just stumbled across this thread while I was in the midst of planning funerals for a family member, so the topic resonates with me. Sorry to hear about your sister.
Wdym by this ehh

Love at a funeral
A girl is at the funeral of her mother. She meets a nice guy that she didn't know who also was at the funeral and they hit it off. She was busy at the funeral and didn’t have time to ask him for his number before he left. She tried really hard to track him down, but no one knew who he was or how to contact him. A few days later her sister dies and the police suspect it to be a murder. Who killed her sister?

AAAAN...That girl is psycho...could it be that she will kill her sister to make that man attend the funeral again??? THE WHOLE PUZZLE JUST GONE DARK HERE.... BECAUSE ITS NOT NORMAL:worried:IMG_20230903_114108_162.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love at a funeral

As its not mentioned here I Guess, her sister didnt turn up to her own mother's funeral. That guy who might be in love with her mother and her sister might be knowing and crush on him so she had killed her mother to get that guy for him .That guy had doubt on her sister that she killed her own mother and when she didnt turn up to own mother's funeral, it was confirm to him and was very upset ,angry as he loved her mother very much .So, finally he killed her sister.:cool:

Love at a funeral

So the man would attend the funeral again lol

Love at a funeral

She herself is the killer