• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love : An emotion or intellect

D

Deleted member 10714

......Love Can Improve Your Mental And Physical Health
Research shows that falling in love can be beneficial for physical and mental health, including improving mood, reducing stress, mitigating anxiety, and increasing longevity. Love hormone, such as oxytocin, plays a significant role in these positive effects.....

but on the other hand it has negative effects also like...
Increased stress.
In a long-term, committed relationship, stress tends to decrease over time. ...
Physical symptoms. ...
Sleep and appetite changes. ...
Poor judgment. ...
Love addiction....
... So be careful before getting in love with someone

Research shows that falling in love can be beneficial for physical and mental health, including improving mood, reducing stress, mitigating anxiety, and increasing longevity. Love hormone, such as oxytocin, plays a significant role in these positive effects.....

Increased stress.
Physical symptoms. ...
Poor judgment. ...
Love addiction....
Love urself :heart1:

Increased stress.
Physical symptoms. ...
Poor judgment. ...
Love addiction....
Nice..

Negative side effect of love hmm....

I think this all Negativity we create in our head ... when we see our partner talking with other person alwyas is same

[ for sure he/she cheating on me ! ]
for me is most likely like ( insecure)
We scared to loose somebody and create scene which is lead to more problems ...( if we more push our partner and telling him / her - for sure u cheating) how much blame we can take ?? ....

I think we should not worry with who he/she talk , or stress out because if they meant to be they'll. We can't restriction somebody to stop talk for us ...if person it's bad for you it's not mean this same person is bad for me too..

Yeah sometimes misunderstanding causes unessascary fight and problems ...but we should learn talk [ communication]
When something is broken not throwing out ..better try to fix..
________

First of all is TRUST.

If we don't have TRUST we don't have Anything .

_________

PS. We can always be in [ situationship ]
a romantic or sexual relationship that is not considered to be formal or established.

Last edited:

I think this all Negativity we create in our head ... when we see our partner talking with other person alwyas is same

We scared to loose somebody and create scene which is lead to more problems ...( if we more push our partner and telling him / her - for sure u cheating) how much blame we can take ?? ....

I think we should not worry with who he/she talk , or stress out because if they meant to be they'll. We can't restriction somebody to stop talk for us ...if person it's bad for you it's not mean this same person is bad for me too..

Yeah sometimes misunderstanding causes unessascary fight and problems ...but we should learn talk [ communication]
________

First of all is TRUST.

_________

PS. We can always be in [ sutuationship ]
a romantic or sexual relationship that is not considered to be formal or established.
Wow honey :Like: :clapping: @JUPITER

________

First of all is TRUST.

_________

PS. We can always be in [ sutuationship ]
Negative and positive both .....
But people always see negative things and they think negative....
That's the reason they ruin their good relationship.....
Nd problems can be fixed if their bond is strong bond .....and if there is trust then no need to give explanation......love is not when u keep someone in ur grasp .......love is that bird's name which can fly confidently but in last return to it's home....

________

First of all is TRUST.

_________

PS. We can always be in [ situationship ]
So True...... @JUPITER juppuu Sissoo.... Very Nicely Said..... :blessing: Its all Negative that we create in our own mind, be it in Friendship or Love or even Relationship.... It is us, who turn Toxic in matters and start thinking probabilities in our own mind which leads to various negative problems.....

Increased stress.
Physical symptoms. ...
Poor judgment. ...
Love addiction....
Umm....... Okaies.... So I have something to say on it.....

1st of all Love is never a bond its a boon..... and if there is true love no such force in this world can ever set the loved ones apart.... even I must say that Love will Always for the matter heal you in your hard times, It will heal you when you are hurt, and there is also some saying that True Love can even turn Stones Into Clay......

Now coming to the negative aspects which you stated....

1. Increasing stress - I must say Love can never increase your stress... btw if you take love only as a responsibility.... it will make you feel numb after a while and will increase your stress.... so you must take love as your daily commute and also as a gift which you wont loose.....

2. Physical Symptoms - Haaa...... Now if for the sake of love you are ignoring your daily routine, your health, forgetting to eat timely, sleeping late and chatting whole night, then it will surely physically suffer yaa... :facepalm:

3. Sleep and Apatite Changes - I already Stated about it above.....

4. Poor Judgement - umm... the thing is if You are in true love you should never judge.... because judgement comes only then when you think some one guilty and happens with strangers and not with some one you love.. so stop judging it might help.....

5. Love Addiction - hahahaha....... now this you might have heard this - "that addiction in something leads to death.." so you must not be addicted to love just having submission in relationship of love and having a daily commute is enough... give yourself time too... and also have some time for love too... do as you feel so that you never regret later that you were addicted

------ Lastly I would say that its all In you.... if you start thinking positively and have a positive approach in everything nothing in this universe can make you feel negative...

----------------------- STAY BLESSED

Last edited:

1st of all Love is never a bond its a boon..... and if there is true love no such force in this world can ever set the loved ones apart.... even I must say that Love will Always for the matter heal you in your hard times, It will heal you when you are hurt, and there is also some saying that True Love can even turn Stones Into Clay......

1. Increasing stress - I must say Love can never increase your stress... btw if you take love only as a responsibility.... it will make you feel numb after a while and will increase your stress.... so you must take love as your daily commute and also as a gift which you wont loose.....

2. Physical Symptoms - Haaa...... Now if for the sake of love you are ignoring your daily routine, your health, forgetting to eat timely, sleeping late and chatting hole night, then it will surely physically suffer yaa... :facepalm:

4. Poor Judgement - umm... the thing is if You are in true love you should never judge.... because judgement comes only then when you think some one guilty and happens with strangers and not with some one you love.. so stop judging it might help.....

5. Love Addiction - hahahaha....... now this you might have heard this - "that addiction in something leads to death.." so you must not be addicted to love just having submission in relationship of love and having a daily commute is enough... give yourself time too... and also have some time for love too... do as you feel so that you never regret later that you were addicted

------ Lastly I would say that its all In you.... if you start thinking positively and have a positive approach in everything nothing in this universe can make you feel negative...

U said very well ....and it's very important how we see things ...
Positivity leads us to move forward....

Let me save your and @JUPITER reply in my bookmark

:cool:......Love Can Improve Your Mental And Physical Health

Increased stress.
Physical symptoms. ...
Poor judgment. ...
Love addiction....
No pain no gain:cool:

Increased stress.
Physical symptoms. ...
Poor judgment. ...
Love addiction....
I think it is because we set expectations based on the good feelings like a person in love calls it ‘cloud 9’
We can catch feelings to every person we meet that showed us good intention but we barely fall the same way the second we witnesses the bad side of the other. Not immediately but gradually.

that is why in the very first date make sure to know each others intention. Invest wisely. Live by reality, dont stop yourself from spreading the love …be the love. Sometimes we meet a person fell inlove but end up being a piece of a chapter in your life … instead of living in the idea of the future contribute with the present more put good lovely memories instead. But you determine what’s NOW, than what is out there LATER. :)
experience and feeling every emotions is everything. That means you are there to live and know more about life.

~

2. Physical Symptoms - Haaa...... Now if for the sake of love you are ignoring your daily routine, your health, forgetting to eat timely, sleeping late and chatting whole night, then it will surely physically suffer yaa... :facepalm:

Experience matters.... For me no Love no Pain :cool1:..

Clean and Clear explanation dear :hearteyes: