• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

lost but not gone

MONK

The day i left my hopes in dust never made me think twice that i would get to know this feeling again but here i am today in the verge of doubtfulness ,
what if its gonna hurt like the last time but if does not then i might miss the biggest happiness which would have been with me for a life time.
the feeling of being in love had been lost since long but it never left just hidden safe until i saw u.

The day i left my hopes in dust never made me think twice that i would get to know this feeling again but here i am today in the verge of doubtfulness ,
what if its gonna hurt like the last time but if does not then i might miss the biggest happiness which would have been with me for a life time.
the feeling of being in love had been lost since long but it never left just hidden safe until i saw u.
Yes, I understand everything, but I want to know why you said so much..

That's why it is always suggested that Never loose Hope..

one word of caution lost love can come back at anytime.

Sigh.. your username is monk and your sharing your feelings.. whoa!

✨

Forget the one who is gone. Maybe something good is waiting for you ahead

nah in between the other person lost the feeling
oh then let it go man...chill...

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway