• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP♡

yes its one my ex lives in now saudi but i erased all her memories

some other person i have to be mentioned is My cute little sister she is in london,, my best frnd or bachpan ki dost Vanya she is in US and my best buddy Anup he is in Tanzania..

so i miss those people a lot..
❤️❤️❤️

"LONG- DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE HARD, BUT THEY'RE ALSO INCREDIBLE. IF YOU CAN LOVE. TRUST. RESPECT. AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER FROM A DISTANCE THEN YOU'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE ONCE YOU'RE PHYSICALLY TOGETHER."
Long distance relationships are risky, if love is true, it's worth the risk. Just trust your partner and keep the communication going, everything will be fine.

why long distance relationships are worth it:

long distance relationships do not rely on physical love.

long distance relationships are driven by the love that inspires your heart, mind and soul.images (80).jpeg

Long distance relationships aren't easy,

Yes the person craves to hug their partner. They wish to be with them 24x7 and pamper them. Expressing love in words and actions in video calling isn't easy every time. They can't even wipe the tears of their partner. They can't give their shoulders to rest. They can't hug each other to relax them.✨❤️

But yes people are still giving their 100% even at far from them. They trust, they understand, they love, they care and yes they hug too virtually.❤️

Mention your partner who is far from you in terms of distance but owns your whole heart and will for the lifetime❤️
View attachment 205872

NO DISTANCE IS TOO BIG FOR OUR LOVE TO CROSS AS LONG AS YOU AND I ARE BOTH IN EACH OTHERS HEARTS :heart1: :hearteyes:

"LONG- DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE HARD, BUT THEY'RE ALSO INCREDIBLE. IF YOU CAN LOVE. TRUST. RESPECT. AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER FROM A DISTANCE THEN YOU'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE ONCE YOU'RE PHYSICALLY TOGETHER."
Long distance relationships are risky, if love is true, it's worth the risk. Just trust your partner and keep the communication going, everything will be fine.

why long distance relationships are worth it:

long distance relationships do not rely on physical love.

long distance relationships are driven by the love that inspires your heart, mind and soul.View attachment 209543
Beautiful like uh❤️❤️❤️