• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP♡

Qaynaat

Shayri Queen of zozo(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Long distance relationships aren't easy,

Yes the person craves to hug their partner. They wish to be with them 24x7 and pamper them. Expressing love in words and actions in video calling isn't easy every time. They can't even wipe the tears of their partner. They can't give their shoulders to rest. They can't hug each other to relax them.✨❤️

But yes people are still giving their 100% even at far from them. They trust, they understand, they love, they care and yes they hug too virtually.❤️

Mention your partner who is far from you in terms of distance but owns your whole heart and will for the lifetime❤️
6aae4724030831a37faa3a6aec8b3902.jpg

Yes the person craves to hug their partner. They wish to be with them 24x7 and pamper them. Expressing love in words and actions in video calling isn't easy every time. They can't even wipe the tears of their partner. They can't give their shoulders to rest. They can't hug each other to relax them.✨❤️

But yes people are still giving their 100% even at far from them. They trust, they understand, they love, they care and yes they hug too virtually.❤️

Mention your partner who is far from you in terms of distance but owns your whole heart and will for the lifetime❤️
View attachment 205872

yes its one my ex lives in now saudi but i erased all her memories

some other person i have to be mentioned is My cute little sister she is in london,, my best frnd or bachpan ki dost Vanya she is in US and my best buddy Anup he is in Tanzania..

so i miss those people a lot..

View attachment 205872
Yeah i miss my friends too i have only 3 4 friends but wo rhte bahut durr h miss them all :blush:

View attachment 205872
Distance doesn't matter... What matters is bond and trust:inlove:
I miss uh more my love:heart1:

View attachment 205872
True. Easy is not for something thats very precious. :cool:

512.jpg

View attachment 205872
My brother, sis-in-law......miss them everyday.

View attachment 205872
✨♥️I mention this fellow for showering her love and presence in this virtual platform♥️✨
Also making me overwhelmed everyday
♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨✨✨♥️♥️♥️
I have no words for her to drop here
♥️♥️♥️✨♥️♥️♥️
@Aishuu❤️♥️ maaa

tumblr_mh7f5kKAbY1rinykqo3_250.gif

View attachment 205872
True