• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lol

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
A boy was cycling with a basket of eggs on it. He hit a stone and fell down, along with the cycle.
The eggs also fell down and broke. A crowd gathered around the boy.
As usual, free advice started flowing from the onlookers
“Couldn’t you be more careful?”
“What is this, you are cycling casually without attention?”
An old man approached the crowd , saw what had happened and said
“Poor fellow, this boy has to answer the Owner of the shop . Ok I will help him as much as I can”......
Saying this, he handed over Rs10/- to the boy.
And also said, “These onlookers are good people, they will not only give advice, they will also help you by giving money . Plz accept their help”.
The onlookers, observing the saying of the old man and his actions, also started giving money to the boy.
The boy was very
happy, since the money collected was more than the value of the broken eggs
One of the onlooker
asked the boy, “Young man, if that old man was not around , I do not know what difficulties you would have faced with your owner”
The boy smiled and replied “Sir ,that old man is the owner of the shop where I work and
he is a
GUJARATI...!!!

A boy was cycling with a basket of eggs on it. He hit a stone and fell down, along with the cycle.
The eggs also fell down and broke. A crowd gathered around the boy.
As usual, free advice started flowing from the onlookers
“Couldn’t you be more careful?”
“What is this, you are cycling casually without attention?”
An old man approached the crowd , saw what had happened and said
“Poor fellow, this boy has to answer the Owner of the shop . Ok I will help him as much as I can”......
Saying this, he handed over Rs10/- to the boy.
And also said, “These onlookers are good people, they will not only give advice, they will also help you by giving money . Plz accept their help”.
The onlookers, observing the saying of the old man and his actions, also started giving money to the boy.
The boy was very
happy, since the money collected was more than the value of the broken eggs
One of the onlooker
asked the boy, “Young man, if that old man was not around , I do not know what difficulties you would have faced with your owner”
The boy smiled and replied “Sir ,that old man is the owner of the shop where I work and
he is a
GUJARATI...!!!
:Cwl: