• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

little thing want to know. Plz Help

rocky321

Wellknown Ace
When someone got Pro or ninja batch then how he entered in sex chat room , like indian sex chat room , hindi chat room, . i found that i have a id in chat forum , in same name and password in zozo i have another id ,. i mainly want to know how to enter in sex chat room with forum id.

When someone got Pro or ninja batch then how he entered in sex chat room , like indian sex chat room , hindi chat room, . i found that i have a id in chat forum , in same name and password in zozo i have another id ,. i mainly want to know how to enter in sex chat room with forum id.
The forum ID is used only in the forum. If the e-mail given in the forum is the same as the e-mail id of the chat site and the e-mail id of the forum, then you will be a pro or a ninja according to the rules.