• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

List of national teams eliminated from the Russia World Cup (so far)

D

Deleted member 59

As the 3rd draw reaches its end, so does some of the national teams participation in this years World Cup. Some of them had high hopes and dreams of making at least to the next phase, and even of holding the title of world's best national team, but unortunatelly that dream has already ended for the countries on the list below:

1- Egypt: Salah, Salah! That was the name we all heard during the Champions League this year. He touched the ball and the crowd of cheerers would scream his name in signs of approval. Well Salah is indeed a great a player, but he could have not led the team to victory alone. Egypt made a good campaing, and hopefully in four years from now they'll have another chance of shining in a World Cup.

2- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia started the World Cup with a severe loss against Russia, and after losing again to Uruguay they said goodbye to the World Cup.

3- Morocco: During this World Cup Morocco showed some good football tatics, but it wasn't enough to lead to many victories nor to take them to the next phase. After the match Against the experienced Portugal which resulted in their defeat, Morocco also said itd goodbyes to this World Cup.

4- Peru: It took 36 years for Peru to place among the 34 national teams in the World Cup, but after two great defeats right at the begining of the tournament, Peru was already eliminated.

5- Costa Rica: One name caught the attention of Costa Rica's national team, the goal keeper Keylor Nevas, the reason? His brilliant deffenses! But one player only can't make that much of a difference during a match, and just like happened with Egypt, he alone couldn't lead the team to victory, and therefore Costa RIca also had to say goodbye to this World Cup.

6- Panama: The fact this national team even made the cut to the World Cup is already a victory! This is the first time ever Panama played in a World Cup, and it's lack of experience resulted in two defeats agaisn't two World Cup giants, sending them home.

7- Tunisia: Tunisia didn't catch anyone's eye to their football tatics, and the fact they faced the same national teams that took Panama out of the World Cup wasn't a very good thing either. Ater two defeats the also said their goodbyes.

8- Poland: So far the fact that Poland is no longer in the World Cup has been a great disappointment, which shows that we can't expect to predict the outcomes of the games based on past performance only.

9- Iran: Iran said farwell to the World Cup after the match against Portugal that ended in a tie that benefited the Portuguese national team. Unlike Portugal, Iran made a good campaing and it's sad to see them leave, it would have been interesting to see them moving forward.

10- Australia: Australia had only one victory point against the other national teams in group C, and that determined its fate in ths World Cup. Australia also said goodbye even before the 3rd draw began.

11- Nigeria: Ater losing to Argentina at the 3rd draw, Nigeria said goodbye to the World Cup.

12- Iceland: This was Iceland's first World Cup, so from where I stand I think it was already a big victory for them. They played well, but something important in World Cups is the experience of the players and coaches during the preparation and matches. They showed a great sense of team work, but that wasn't enought to lead them to victory, and sadly they had to say goodbye

13- Germany!: I won't hide my joy for saying this hahahah bye bye Germany!!!! @Insomniac ;) waiting for your comment :p

And before I update this one to the list let's do the math lol:

Mexico Vs Germany 3-0

Sweden Vs Germany 2-1

Korea republic Vs Germany 2-0

7-1 :p

What are germans thinking now lololololololol karma bit ya in ya sorry asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13- Germany!: I won't hide my joy for saying this hahahah bye bye Germany!!!! @Insomniac ;) waiting for your comment :p

And before I update this one to the list let's do the math lol:

Mexico Vs Germany 3-0

Sweden Vs Germany 2-1

Korea republic Vs Germany 2-0

7-1 :p

What are germans thinking now lololololololol karma bit ya in ya sorry asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well thats ok ! Its been like this for years now the team that won the Cup last time leaves early !

Last edited:
Well thats ok ! Its been like this for years now the team that won the Cup last time leaves early !
Who are you going to cheer for now btw? @snuggy I know is determined to cheer against Brazil :p I can see it lol

14-Argentina: As a good brazilian I am happy to see them go :D I say it's bad karma since they scored a goal using their hand, which is not allwoed in football. Argentina's campaing was not of the best when compared to other teams, they usually stick around a bit longer, but this time they got sent home earlier. And sad news for Messi who wasn't able to lead Argentina to victory while he could still play at world cups.

15-Portugal: The match against Uruguay was not the way many expected, but again, that's what happens when you rely on only one player to take the whole team to victory. Rivalry between Brazil and Portugal is not that big, as it is with Argentina, but happy to see them leave nonetheless :p

As the World Cup reaches its end, in an epic final, see which countries are out:

National Teams out of the World Cup in the 8ths finals:

1- Spain: They stood no chance against the unexperienced Russia. The match had a tie of 1-1 and headed to penalties, which granted Russia's victory over one of the World Cup favorites.
2- Denmark: Their world cup dreams were swept away by Croatia, who has been showing what they came for, by taking down great national teams since they got their spot back.
3- Japan: Japan surprised by making this far in world cups and gave the Belgians a hard time, but unfortunately they were sent home, after the red devils scoring two more goal right at the end of the match.
4- Switzerland: Sweden surprised by eliminating their rival from the world cup with only one goal being scored, and increasing the dffense to keep tha final score on their favor.
5- Colombia: The Colombian national team of James Ramirez stood no chance against the english who were also favorites in this World Cup.

National teams eliminated in the quarter-finals:

1- Russia: Russia ended its participation in the world cup after facing Croatia, who has shown the world they are up for the challenge, and a hard to beat adversary. Russia started the game scoring, but at the end they also stood no chance against the unstopable Croatia.
2- Sweden: Unfortunately the winning streak that took down big names from the world cup ended when they faced England, who was also hungry for victory, and had one of its best lineups when compared to the last World Cups.
3- Brazil: With a heavy heart I write about Brazil. It was an exciting game, and we had high hopes of our boys bening able to beat the Belgians, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Brazil had a good campaing, even though our team captain and number 10 player was often falling and diving sometimes on purpose ane being a true embarrassement for us all. But on this particular match, at least for a great amount of time, they played well and they did their best. Brazil still stands as the 5 time world winning champions, something that no other national team was able to do. So with that being said, let's face it it was an honor for Belgium to even play against us and an even bigger honor and miracle for them to beat us :) :D
4- Uruguay: They were the first to be eliminated from the world cup at the quarter-finals after losing to France for 2-0.

National teams eliminated at the semi-finals:

1- Belgium: They had been out of word cup scenario for 3 decades! But yet again they were not able to reach the final of the championship.... After losing to the world cup's favorite, France, Belgium will fight for the 3rd place title.
2- England: That was a surprising match to say the least! England had been playing well, high above the expectations, and their performance was solid. But they were no match to Croatia, that is considered the Brazil of Europe whe it comes to football. And now England will fight for the 3rd place title with the Red Devils.