• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Liquor Shop Auction ends at 510 crore

Stranger Boss

Facts Finger of ZoZo
Chat Pro User

Auction of Liquor Shop in Rajasthan Village Starts at Rs 72 Lakh, Bidding Ends at Rs 510 Crore.​

The auction of a liquor store in a village in Rajasthan’s Hanumangarh district really took a turn for the unexpected when the bidding that started at 11 in the morning ended way after midnight and that too, after the highest bid was over Rs 500 crore.

Cannot imagine how much revenue it will generate more than 510 crores

I heard that AP government will get taxes around 10000 crores this year

Auction of Liquor Shop in Rajasthan Village Starts at Rs 72 Lakh, Bidding Ends at Rs 510 Crore.​

The auction of a liquor store in a village in Rajasthan’s Hanumangarh district really took a turn for the unexpected when the bidding that started at 11 in the morning ended way after midnight and that too, after the highest bid was over Rs 500 crore.
Oh god i literally wiped my eyes n looked at the number again n again to make sure it's not 500cr
So where is all the alcohol revenue n tax is going
Is it covered under the deserted sand :happy1:

That's juz 5 days festival collections in TN lol

And that’s the reason Govt. doesn’t dare to ban production of liquor and tobacco. They are the real backbone of our economy. And we have seen this during lockdown. Everything was closed except liquor shops. Haha

And that’s the reason Govt. doesn’t dare to ban production of liquor and tobacco. They are the real backbone of our economy. And we have seen this during lockdown. Everything was closed except liquor shops. Haha
Still some govt dare to ban their sales or what not ,
bihar ,gujrat,nagaland and some more dared to overlook the potentially potent form of revenue and running ok still

Still some govt dare to ban their sales or what not ,
bihar ,gujrat,nagaland and some more dared to overlook the potentially potent form of revenue and running ok still
They are not getting direct revenue but it’s evident that personal pockets are getting filled as consumption and production is still on in some states behind the closed door.

They are not getting direct revenue but it’s evident that personal pockets are getting filled as consumption and production is still on in some states behind the closed door.
still on the name of excise duty they have nill 18-19,19-20 as per reports.
i understand that but govt have nil revenue from them na,black me milta hai double or triples rates me ussee govt ko faiyda thodi ho raha on paper

U must be feeling proud lol

I welcome it arbitrarily ha ha ha ha ha ha body runs on liquor like the petrol lol