• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

LETS PLAY A GAME...

kush

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Answer these 3 questions. And I tell you, your personality.

1. Your favourite colour and 3 deep reasons why?

2. Your favourite animal and 3 deep reasons why?

3. Your favourite form of water (could be rain, pond, lake etc) and 3 deep reasons why

once we have more than 6 response to this post I will reveal what these questions actually mean.

Its fun, I dare you guys try it.. I promise you will be surprised.

@JUPITER @rits_ @CROWN @Ahanya @Deepak Kiran @Dove @Aurelía ʚїɞ @Fernss @Ishqholic @Juliet_ @Illuminaty @Rasputin_M @sssingh

White-when we come we wearing white when we go we wearing white
Black -this only colour he teach how to learn how to stand
Red-its always with us without red life is not die
Horse - is only who inform you there has danger to go it's always safe you
Canal - giving lesson to all follow him how canal save the water
Cow- she gives us very important food which we all Know what is that

White-when we come we wearing white when we go we wearing white
Black -this only colour he teach how to learn how to stand
Red-its always with us without red life is not die
Horse - is only who inform you there has danger to go it's always safe you
Canal - giving lesson to all follow him how canal save the water
Cow- she gives us very important food which we all Know what is that
One colour one animal and one form of water batana tha....but thanks for the efforts...inme se just tell me kaunsa colour...and cow and horse me se koi ek choose karo

3. Your favourite form of water (could be rain, pond, lake etc) and 3 deep reasons why

once we have more than 6 response to this post I will reveal what these questions actually mean.

@JUPITER @rits_ @CROWN @Ahanya @Deepak Kiran @Dove @Aurelía ʚїɞ @Fernss @Ishqholic @Juliet_ @Illuminaty @Rasputin_M @sssingh
Purple is a unique and exotic color, it feels modern, it's a colour of joy and colour of creativity

Dogs are the cutest and friendliest animals on Earth. They are great company. Dogs are not only adorable; they are also loyal to their owners. Also we have nearly 400 breeds of dogs around the world

Rain water as it is purest form of water.It keeps everything lush and green, provides us with clean water to drink, and aids farmers in growing food.

Purple is a unique and exotic color, it feels modern, it's a colour of joy and colour of creativity

Dogs are the cutest and friendliest animals on Earth. They are great company. Dogs are not only adorable; they are also loyal to their owners. Also we have nearly 400 breeds of dogs around the world

Rain water as it is purest form of water.It keeps everything lush and green, provides us with clean water to drink, and aids farmers in growing food.
You will ve thrilled when i reveal the meaning of these questions to reveal your personality. Just a fun fact. This question is from a relational psychology, although its a game here but it could be used in making some decisions in life

Colour - brown

Animal - all
Water form - Rain
Love to be in the beach when rain :angel:
reason don’t know
:giggle:

Colour - brown

Animal - all
Water form - Rain
Love to be in the beach when rain :angel:
reason don’t know
:giggle:
But one animal choose...and give 3 reasons why u like that animal so much, it should be deep meaningful reasons...for example :

I love black colour because it is soothing to eyes, goes with everything and mixed up easily, it never goes out of fashion.

i love cats because they are funny and cute, i feel they bring joy even with their mischief, i feel they are most beautiful and skilled animals out of all.

I love rain, because it sounds are like most satisfying feeling of all, it has calming effect, it maks you feel complete

1) Orange- it's bold, standout, and feels like freedom to be yourself..
2) Animals me favourite choose karna is difficult sare hi psnd hai muje to..reason is their life is not easy. Animals are dependent on humans..and we try to control them one or the other way.
3)Rain- it's peaceful, feels like start of something new and pakode

1) Orange- it's bold, standout, and feels like freedom to be yourself..
2) Animals me favourite choose karna is difficult sare hi psnd hai muje to..reason is their life is not easy. Animals are dependent on humans..and we try to control them one or the other way.
3)Rain- it's peaceful, feels like start of something new and pakode
Maza aane wala hai abhi jab reveal hoga meaning of these questions...

Fav colour Blue
Fav animal Lion
Fav form of water water Fall
If I give reasons , why I like them , will reveal my personality . And I want to know answer from you , so I wont give you reason.:cool:

Turquoise -
It's a shade of green, a shade of blue
Hard to pick one of the two
Every time i see it, i feel at peace.

Cats
No deep reason, they are just all over my insta feed.

River
The flow, the sound, the potential

Ohk I got enough replies to reveal the actual meaning behind the questions

1. Question was about your favourite colour and the reasons why you like it. Keep the reasons same but now change it from colour to...your view of your personality.

2. Question was about your favourite animal and reasons you like it. Keep the reasons same but now change it from animal to...your views of your life partner.

3. Question was about your favourite form of water and the reasons why you like it. Keep the reasons same but now change it from form of water to...your view of your sexuality.

Lets analyse funny answers ..

@DILKHUSH . You said you like cow because it gives milk.... Lol this means your view of your life partner is that she gives milk haha.

@Deepak Kiran . Your personality is exptic joyous and creative. Your view of life partner is loyay, adorable, cute... And your sexuality is clean, green and pure and aid farmers...lol

@DolluKanmani❤️❤️ your sexuality says you are like a beach and rainwater that just bring joy...

@rits ... Yaar tera bhot khatarnak hai....
Your personality is bold and free
Your view of your life partner is...tujhe saare hi pasand hai..reason is you think guys need you and they are controlled by you...omg bhot controlling ho tum haha..
Your sexuality is like...its a start of something new like pakode...wow haha

@Freaky ... Oh your personality is a shade of colour...sounds like u r many things at a time but also at peace..
Your sexuality has a flow, a sound and lot of potential...thats kinky haha

@Dom55 ...well played you...but now you know the reasons were important coz the question were switched...like colour from personality, animal from life partner and form of water by sexuality.

@Damon_salvatore ..your personality is other hates,
Your life partner is lonely, solitary, Powerful and beautiful...
Your sexuality is romantic
By faar good anwer dude. Good answers ...

1. Question was about your favourite colour and the reasons why you like it. Keep the reasons same but now change it from colour to...your view of your personality.

2. Question was about your favourite animal and reasons you like it. Keep the reasons same but now change it from animal to...your views of your life partner.

3. Question was about your favourite form of water and the reasons why you like it. Keep the reasons same but now change it from form of water to...your view of your sexuality.

@DILKHUSH . You said you like cow because it gives milk.... Lol this means your view of your life partner is that she gives milk haha.

@Deepak Kiran . Your personality is exptic joyous and creative. Your view of life partner is loyay, adorable, cute... And your sexuality is clean, green and pure and aid farmers...lol

@DolluKanmani❤️❤️ your sexuality says you are like a beach and rainwater that just bring joy...

Your view of your life partner is...tujhe saare hi pasand hai..reason is you think guys need you and they are controlled by you...omg bhot controlling ho tum haha..

@Freaky ... Oh your personality is a shade of colour...sounds like u r many things at a time but also at peace..

@Dom55 ...well played you...but now you know the reasons were important coz the question were switched...like colour from personality, animal from life partner and form of water by sexuality.

Obviously I had my answers. thank you. :cool:

b6604d59c2ec85719921c59a3cae3628.jpg
:Cwl:

Even though just a game..
Turned out so true lol.
:rofl1: