• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lesson for life ...I Miss my friend

Thalapthi

When someone loves u unconditionally all the time leaving whole world aside for u , Plz respect their love, feelings try to understand them well ,coz u don’t know how and when they might loose u because of someother reason ,
Never force someone to be in ur life , There might be a silly reason to cut relationships, those silly reasons ruin lifes ,guys heart break is the most dangerous thing than heart attack, And also it is the most powerful weapon for one person to bounce back to higher positions and be successful in life , Guys try to bounce from fallen stages , don’t act like a coward and destroy your life’s only for a person who doesn’t care about u , there are many people who always wanted u all the time but we just ignore them don’t ignore loved ones ....One day u will find someone who loves u more than anything in this world, wait for the moment and one day it will definitely come ...!!!!!!!
I lost my friend this same day last year because of the heartbreak , he committed suicide
And his memories his past tuaght me not to fell or beg for those who doesn’t value our presence in their lifes......
Guys just don’t think that life ends when relationship ends , there will be a wonderful life even after relationships ends , one day definitely will find someone who loves u more than anyone in this world.....!!!!!!
Always stay happy Stay healthy and let ur loved ones stay happy because of u .

Guys just don’t think that life ends when relationship ends , there will be a wonderful life even after relationships ends , one day definitely will find someone who loves u more than anyone in this world.....!!!!!!
Always stay happy Stay healthy and let ur loved ones stay happy because of u .
Wah Wah... These Lines Made my Day ♡