• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Last day vth Golden suit (Admin badge)

VAMC

Mr. Squeaky Clean
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Since past 3-4 months I’ve been busy with my real life. As a result I feel that I wouldn’t be able to serve the purpose of an admin anymore. So I wanted to inform that I want to get relieved of my admin badge.

@Administrator - Thanks for always confiding in me and awarding me with the admin badge. I hope that I’ve never lost your trust.

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

He always puts in his maximum efforts in order to resolve any kind of issues in the site. If he feels that the quarrel is silly; he enjoys it. He has always been very balanced. I learnt how to be calm and composed from Hades.

@Imagination - MIGHTY THOR OF ZOZO.

Being an admin, she never showed any kind of superiority upon the users .She was always friendly with everyone. I’ve inculcated this quality from her. (In 2019, when we had our old UI, she used to use the emoji of a hammer; she used to hit us with that emoji)

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

Noir has contributed a lot to the site. The threads she posted are really very informative. I’ve got to know a lot of stuff from her threads.

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper
- She is a cute moderator and a sweet sis
(In order to talk to Pepper I used to go to Malayalam Room, That has helped me later on to switch rooms and interact with users of other rooms.)

@Aphrodite (Rose)- Sweetheart thanks for your cybercrime threads. They have been very useful to all of us.

(Many users think that ZoZo is only a chat site but at the back end there are a lot many things which are need to be dealt with and the major task is protection of the female users. Rose is always a support system to all the users. As Noir used to mention earlier rose is a protector of the female users.)

@RapunzelMy Guardian angel, I like her!
(Oh My angry bird! Coz of you I’ve lost a reaction score of 1000 and 250 messages in a single day)

@PinkcandyMy lovely sister

(I tend to give motivation classes to many users. But your motivation class has changed my entire view regarding certain aspects) Love you sissoo..! :heart1:

@Wicked - My Brother

(I’ve never thought that I’d become an admin. When I was a room mod, wicked has predicted that one day I’ll become an admin. Pottu! I really miss our funny conversations and I hope that soon we’ll have lots n lots of fun in the wall).

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hindi room users are way different from the users of other rooms. From the experiences she shared I learnt how to deal with them. Beryl thanks for being with me in my tough times.

@satz - The magician (His words do magic)

Big fan of ur work & words. I like d way he deals vth abusers.

Coming to my juniors – @Dev Carpet @Nilaani @JUPITER @Somaiya Karn @sssingh @Shyam @Mission @ModernSanyasi

@Ramchand @Aashman @MithrA07 @Januu @Rathiriyin suriyan @John Killer❤️, ghost rider, @Harman 26 @Rasputin_M @Babai_43 @Sumannnn @Mithi

U r all doing a very good job. Keep it up guyz!:Like:

@URum – I can never forget Ur active participation and the way you’ve helped me in order to make our Womens’ Day event a success.

@Harley Quinn - Strict Cop

Hey kid missing u.

Old Uni Mods of the Telugu Room-

Piccu
, Mahesh Babu, Minerva; you’ll be remembered for your contribution. I’m joining the Alumni along with you guyz.

I’d like to thank all the staff members and users for always being really very supportive.

Last but not the least; I’d like to thank the users who were always by my side when people abused me and my family members. I’m very much thankful those who believed in my work efficiency more than I did!

PS: This isn’t a Good Bye thread to the site from my end. I’m only returning my admin badge because from now on I'm getting way busy with my real life. As a user I’m going to visit the site.

Since past 3-4 months I’ve been busy with my real life. As a result I feel that I wouldn’t be able to serve the purpose of an admin anymore. So I wanted to inform that I want to get relieved of my admin badge.

@Administrator - Thanks for always confiding in me and awarding me with the admin badge. I hope that I’ve never lost your trust.

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

He always puts in his maximum efforts in order to resolve any kind of issues in the site. If he feels that the quarrel is silly; he enjoys it. He has always been very balanced. I learnt how to be calm and composed from Hades.

Being an admin, she never showed any kind of superiority upon the users .She was always friendly with everyone. I’ve inculcated this quality from her. (In 2019, when we had our old UI, she used to use the emoji of a hammer; she used to hit us with that emoji)

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

Noir has contributed a lot to the site. The threads she posted are really very informative. I’ve got to know a lot of stuff from her threads.

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper
(In order to talk to Pepper I used to go to Malayalam Room, That has helped me later on to switch rooms and interact with users of other rooms.)

@Aphrodite (Rose)- Sweetheart thanks for your cybercrime threads. They have been very useful to all of us.

(Many users think that ZoZo is only a chat site but at the back end there are a lot many things which are need to be dealt with and the major task is protection of the female users. Rose is always a support system to all the users. As Noir used to mention earlier rose is a protector of the female users.)

(Oh My angry bird! Coz of you I’ve lost a reaction score of 1000 and 250 messages in a single day)

(I tend to give motivation classes to many users. But your motivation class has changed my entire view regarding certain aspects) Love you sissoo..! :heart1:

@Wicked - My Brother

(I’ve never thought that I’d become an admin. When I was a room mod, wicked has predicted that one day I’ll become an admin. Pottu! I really miss our funny conversations and I hope that soon we’ll have lots n lots of fun in the wall).

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hindi room users are way different from the users of other rooms. From the experiences she shared I learnt how to deal with them. Beryl thanks for being with me in my tough times.

Coming to my juniors – @Dev Carpet @Nilaani @JUPITER @Somaiya Karn @sssingh @Shyam @Mission @ModernSanyasi

@Ramchand @Aashman @MithrA07 @Januu @Rathiriyin suriyan @John Killer❤️, ghost rider, @Harman 26 @Rasputin_M @Babai_43 @Sumannnn @Mithi

@URum – I can never forget Ur active participation and the way you’ve helped me in order to make our Womens’ Day event a success.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu
, Mahesh Babu, Minerva; you’ll be remembered for your contribution. I’m joining the Alumni along with you guyz.

I’d like to thank all the staff members and users for always being really very supportive.

Last but not the least; I’d like to thank the users who were always by my side when people abused me and my family members. I’m very much thankful those who believed in my work efficiency more than I did!

PS: This isn’t a Good Bye thread to the site from my end. I’m only returning my admin badge because from now on I'm getting way busy with my real life. As a user I’m going to visit the site.
Will always love to work along with u u r the one who guided me very well help me in deciding things make me work proper with accurate decisions whether with or without badge u r always my admin :heart1: :heart1:

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

Wish you all the best for your real life bro. Get all the success in your life. Thanks for your support and advice. Will miss you a lot.....:smile1:

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

Finally happy for you. Nothing to say more than this.

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

Ida sangathi :O
I stand by what I wrote on your profile. Zozo will lose a reasonable admin.
Hope you will still continue your penance :angel:

Thank u for supportive when ever needed i have learned lots of things from u that really meant alot to me. Have a great life bro ,feeling like a principle of school is going on holidays .

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

All the very best for your real life Pepsi :heart1::heart1:
Be happy always ❤️
Love you always Pepsi ❤️❤️

And ha I'll never stop to eat your brain, basically it's my fav food:tso::holiday:

Last edited:

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

Happy Farewell

well this sucks donkey dick, damnit now I gotta find somebody else to fill these big shoes. No this does not mean flooding my messages with volunteers, I'll find YOU.

Anyway, Good luck with your future endeavors Vamc sorry to see ya go dude. You've been a tremendous help to the ZoZo team. :clapping:

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

@VAMC you take care and good luck ,i am going to say it that Badge will be waiting for you when your ready ,you have been a excpetional part of the team and you have your place on it anytime you want ,come visit in sc sometimes :wink:

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

As u say it's not a good bye thread... I consider ur words .... But somewhere it feels like good bye thread.....
Anyway all the best admin ji..... Hope success allways be with you....
Vth or vthout badge.... u allways be admin ji for me.....

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

Badge unna lekapoina admin is admin...adi em change avvadu...rest in peace admin..ade enjoy ur peace now...

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

Enjoy your retirement admin garu...

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

All the very best to ur real life endeavours my monkkk:heart1:

You were so good at ur role and u will always be... Be so so so so so happy... But this idiot will miss u as an admin...

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

you are like a big bro to me here, you helped me lots of time so I'm gonna seriously miss you bro.
Koi nah! anything for you. Focus on your real life Cheers!

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I'll never spare ur brain eeeeeee

@Hades - THE BIG MAN.

Noir (Deleted No 59) -

@Ichayan - My Rulebook

Pepper

@Wicked - My Brother

@BerylTHE SECRET AGENT.

Hey kid missing u.

Piccu

Though its a short spam coming from an other site, I really enjoyed the way you welcomed. And the other quality I admire in you is the "palakarimpu". Even if you are active for 5mins in the site, you addresses each and everyone and atleast says a hai. That gives a positive vibe till your next visit. Happy if this spares you some time to spend with your family. Have fun!!! - Rangeela/Chimtu